Belavia - Belarusian Airlines is publishing its policy on Agency Debit Memos (ADMs) to Travel Agents to give a clear understanding of the circumstances under which ADMs will be issued and its Dispute management Policy.
ADMs are raised for errors on issuance and use of Belavia - Belarusian Airlines traffic documents for one or more of the following reasons listed below:
- Fare Calculation error
- Fare Rule violation
- Under-collection of Taxes and Fee
- Incorrect Reissues&Extra Charge/Penalty collection error
- Incorrect Refunds & Refund fee collection error
- Commission error for issued/reissued tickets
- Recall Commissions for refunded tickets
- Rule violation for issue/refund vMPD/EMD
- Booking Class vs. Ticketing class error
- Unreported tickets
- Credit card transactions with no approval code
- Incorrect Credit card type or if payment by credit card was made in BSP where credit cards are not accepted. Credit card charge backs.
Credit Cards are accepted at present in following BSP:
- BSP Italy (Visa, Master Card, American Express);
- BSP Germany (Visa, Master Card);
- BSP Cyprus (Visa, Master Card);
- BSP Austria (Visa, Master Card).
- ADMs will be raised via BSP link within nine months of the final travel date.
- Belavia - Belarusian Airlines may include more than one transaction on any ADM if the reason for the charge is the same. A list or reference will be provided.
- For agents of BSP Russia for each ADM or ACM submitted due to commission errors for issued/reissued/refunded tickets, an agent will be charged a fee of EUR 10 to be paid in RUB at the Russian Central Bank official Exchange rate on the date of its publication in BSP link.
ADM Dispute Procedure
- In case the agent wants to object ADM, the agent is requested to provide the airline with full supporting documentation about ADM within 30 working days of receiving it.
- Verbal authorization will not be accepted as a valid reason for dispute.
- Any unsupported dispute will be disregarded.
- Agents should use BSP link Dispute facility when querying ADM to halt the billing of the ADM while dispute is being investigated.
- Belavia - Belarusian Airlines will make a decision within 60 days of the receipt of dispute as per local BSP procedure.