Belavia Airlines and Alfa-Bank announce the launch of a joint campaign “Grab it!”
Belavia Airlines and Alfa-Bank announce the launch of a joint campaign “Grab it!” for Belavia Leader Members holding Alfa-Bank cards with the Alfa-Belavia service activated. The Members will be able to buy tickets a few days prior to the flight departure at one-way promo fare 20 Euro plus fees and airport taxes. Ticket purchase will be available only on the airline's website www.belavia.by provided that the authorization in the personal account of the Belavia Leader Member is done.
The specific thing about the secret sales for Alfa-Bank clients ‘‘Grab it!’’ is that the promo fares will be available only a few days before the flight departure date.
The campaign will be held during all summer, the routes and dates will be updated at least 7 times per month.
The direct flights from Minsk as well as from other airports of Belavia regular network will be on sale. The tickets can be purchased both for a one way and a round trip journey on Belavia official website at www.belavia.by
The campaign rules and conditions:
Term of validity: from May 24, 2017 until August 31, 2017
Eligibility: Alfa-Bank card holders with the activated “Alfa-Belavia” service. It is important to have Alfa-Belavia service activated 24 hours prior to the planned date of the promo ticket purchase.
Purchase and payment: Purchase of the ticket is only possible on the website www.belavia.by. To purchase a ticket:
- Log in on www.belavia.by with Member ID – unique Belavia Leader membership number, which is indicated when you apply the “Alfa-Belavia” service, and the secret password;
- If the promo tickets within the “Grab it!” campaign are available, the fare will be displayed in the column “Economy Promo”;
- Proceed to the payment of the ticket using the details of the Alfa-Bank card with the Alfa-Belavia service activated.
Ticket sales dates and destinations:
“Grab it!” promo tickets will be available for flights departing within 5 days from the date of sale. Later flights can be also included in the “Grab it!” campaign. “Fare Calendar” option on the website www.belavia.by may be used to check the promo tickets availability.
Tickets will be available for direct regular point-to-point flights. The destinations available for ticketing at promo fares will be announced one day prior to the start of sales. At least 5 destinations at once will be available during “Grab it!” sales.
The updates on the dates and the destinations will be available via Belavia and Alfa-Bank official websites, social media, as well as instant messengers (Viber, Telegram, Facebook).
Route of travel:
Direct flights from Minsk as well as from other airports of Belavia regular network will be on sale. It will be possible to issue one-way as well as round-trip ticket. The combination of the promo fare with other available published fares is allowed.
Other conditions and restrictions applied to “Grab it!” promo tickets:
- Time/date changes in the tickets issued at promo fare, as well as in case of combination of the promo fares with any other Belavia fares, are not allowed;
- The ticket must be used in accordance with the flight coupons sequence, starting from the point of origin according to the route in the ticket. If the first flight coupon of the round trip ticket has not been used, the return consecutive ticket coupon is automatically cancelled, and the passenger will not be accepted for the transportation. The amount paid for the ticket, including taxes and fees, will not be refunded to the passenger.
- The tickets purchased within the “Grab it!” campaign, including those purchased by the combination of promo fare with another Belavia fares, are non-refundable. In case of voluntary cancellation, the full amount paid for the ticket, including taxes and fees, will not be refunded.