- 07 March 2017 On May 24, 2017 “Belavia” Airlines will resume flights on Minsk-Yerevan-Minsk route. “Yerevan is the capital and the largest city of Armenia, as well as one of the oldest cities in the world, an important transport hub, cultural and scientific center of the country. First of all, the city is attractive because of its beautiful views of Mount Ararat, which can already be seen from the airport “Zvartnots”, and one of the oldest cuisines in Asia, which you can try while being here. For tourists from Armenia this is a great opportunity to get to Minsk by direct flight and get acquainted with the sights of our country,” said Anatoly Gusarov, General Director of “Belavia Airlines”.
- 03 March 2017 On May 30, 2017 “Belavia” will start performing the flights on the route Minsk-Nizhny Novgorod-Minsk. “Belavia Airlines” and the airport “Strigino” have led negotiations on the opening of flights to Nizhniy Novgorod for three years. Taking into consideration the forthcoming growth of passenger flow in Russia and the lack of foreign carriers in the International Airport “Strigino”, it was decided to open the flight on the route Minsk-Nizhny Novgorod-Minsk. “Belavia Airlines” will provide the residents of Nizhny Novgorod and the surrounding towns with the opportunity to travel to destinations in Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia in transit through Minsk at attractive price", - said the General Director of OAO”Belavia Airlines” Anatoly Gusarov.
- 02 March 2017 Information for passengers and those who meet them: flights of the airline company will be transferred to the airport “Borispol” (Kiev) or partially canceled due to the repair of the runway of “Zhulyany” airport (Kiev).
- 22 February 2017 Spring is a time of new discoveries! Discover new countries and invite your friends to Belarus at special prices for tickets - 50 Euro + taxes and fees!
- 08 February 2017 On February 7, 2017“Belavia” Airlines has officially summed up the work of the previous year and announced plans for the near future. Thus, 2,488,078 passengers were carried in 2016, which is 19.1% more than in 2015. Such results became possible due to expansion of the geography of its own flights as well as due to increase of the frequency of existing regular flights. “Belavia” Airlines carries out its own regular flights on 49 routes to 27 countries of Europe, CIS and Asia. Also during the year, “Belavia” has continued to pay special attention to the development of transit transport through the National Airport “Minsk”. The share of transit passengers on regular flights was about 50%.
- 26 January 2017 From 25.01.2017 between airlines "Belavia" and Flydubai an agreement on mutual recognition of transport documents (an interline agreement) was signed, and also electronic interline was implemented. Interline agreement provides the recognition of traffic documents between the partner airlines and carriers entitles partners to issue tickets for flights to each other.