- 02 May 2018 Through this codeshare partnership, Turkish Airlines and Belavia will reciprocally add their flight codes on Istanbul – Minsk v.v. flights operated by both parties.
- 19 April 2018 On April 19, 2018, Embraer-175 from the aircraft plant (São José dos Campos, Brazil) landed at National Airport Minsk in new Belavia livery.
- 09 April 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines is pleased to announce that it has signed a lease agreement for five Embraer aircraft with Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), the leading regional aircraft leasing company in the world.
- 02 April 2018 Belavia Leader Members holding Alfa-Bank cards with the activated Alfa-Belavia service will be able to buy tickets at promo fare 20 Euro one way plus fees and taxes.
- 16 January 2018 On April 27, 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines will carry out the first flight on the Minsk-Rostov-on-Don-Minsk route. Flights to Rostov-on-Don will be carried out on a regular basis 4 times a week with departure from Minsk at 11:10 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and arriving at the Rostov-on-Don International Airport the next day at 01:25 a.m. It is planned to carry out the return flight from Rostov-on-Don with departure at 4:00 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays with arrival at the Minsk National Airport at 6:20 a.m. The time for all airports is local.
- 12 January 2018 On April 26, 2018, Belavia starts carrying out flights on the Minsk-Kazan-Minsk route. The flights will be carried out on a regular basis 4 times a week with departure from Minsk at 11.50 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays and arrival at the Kazan International Airport the next day at 2.10 a.m. Return flight from the capital of Tatarstan is planned with departure at 4.30 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with arrival at the Minsk National Airport at 6.50 a.m. The time for all airports is local.