Main /News /Belavia news
- 20 June 2017 Paris, France, June 20, 2017 – Embraer and Belavia, Belarusian Airlines, the national carrier of Belarus, have announced today, at the 52nd Paris International Air Show, a firm order for two current generation E-Jets: one E175 and one E195 - both for deli
- 22 May 2017 Belavia Airlines and Alfa-Bank announce the launch of a joint campaign “Grab it!” for Belavia Leader Members holding Alfa-Bank cards with the Alfa-Belavia service activated. The Members will be able to buy tickets a few days prior to the flight departure
- 19 May 2017 This is not an unfounded statement: onboard magazine Belavia OnAir became the winner of the ХІII National contest of print media “Golden Letter” in the nomination “The best materials for leisure”.
- 15 May 2017 Minsk National Airport and Belavia Airlines inform that from 00.00 on May 15, 2017 the technology of passenger services for those passengers who arrive from the Republic of Belarus to the Russian Federation is changing. All flights to Russian cities from
- 27 April 2017 On April 27, 2017 JSC Belavia Airlines performed the first regular flight on the route Minsk - Brussels (Charleroi) - Minsk. The capacity of the first flight on the new route with a flight from Minsk was 91 passengers and 105 passengers - on the route Ch
26 April 2017
Belavia and Minsk National Airport entered the top of the most punctual airlines and airports of the worldThe OAG intelligence company from the UK has named the most punctual airlines and airports in the world for the period from October 2016 to March 2017. JSC Belavia Airlines and RUE Minsk National Airport ranked 8th with 4 and 5 stars respectively. Accord
- 17 April 2017 Belavia Airlines has implemented Blinger.io service, which allows receiving collections of messages from passengers from various sources: instant messengers, chat rooms and e-mails, and sends them to the support service of Belavia.
- 15 March 2017 From March 15, 2017 to May 15, 2017, pay with a Visa card on the partner sites of the Promotional Game – 21vek.by, belavia.by, kvitki.by, silverscreen.by, sushivesla.by, - Do not forget to put a mark on“to take part in the promotional game” and take pa
- 13 March 2017 JSC "Belavia Airlines" together with the information portal TUT.BY announces a tender for the development of the design of the flight and cabin crew form within the rebranding of the airline.
- 07 March 2017 On May 24, 2017 “Belavia” Airlines will resume flights on Minsk-Yerevan-Minsk route. “Yerevan is the capital and the largest city of Armenia, as well as one of the oldest cities in the world, an important transport hub, cultural and scientific center of