Main /News /Belavia news
- 15 March 2017 From March 15, 2017 to May 15, 2017, pay with a Visa card on the partner sites of the Promotional Game – 21vek.by, belavia.by, kvitki.by, silverscreen.by, sushivesla.by, - Do not forget to put a mark on“to take part in the promotional game” and take pa
- 13 March 2017 JSC "Belavia Airlines" together with the information portal TUT.BY announces a tender for the development of the design of the flight and cabin crew form within the rebranding of the airline.
- 07 March 2017 On May 24, 2017 “Belavia” Airlines will resume flights on Minsk-Yerevan-Minsk route. “Yerevan is the capital and the largest city of Armenia, as well as one of the oldest cities in the world, an important transport hub, cultural and scientific center of
- 03 March 2017 On May 30, 2017 “Belavia” will start performing the flights on the route Minsk-Nizhny Novgorod-Minsk. “Belavia Airlines” and the airport “Strigino” have led negotiations on the opening of flights to Nizhniy Novgorod for three years. Taking into considera
- 02 March 2017 Information for passengers and those who meet them: flights of the airline company will be transferred to the airport “Borispol” (Kiev) or partially canceled due to the repair of the runway of “Zhulyany” airport (Kiev).
- 22 February 2017 Spring is a time of new discoveries! Discover new countries and invite your friends to Belarus at special prices for tickets - 50 Euro + taxes and fees!
- 08 February 2017 On February 7, 2017“Belavia” Airlines has officially summed up the work of the previous year and announced plans for the near future. Thus, 2,488,078 passengers were carried in 2016, which is 19.1% more than in 2015. Such results became possible due to e
- 26 January 2017 From 25.01.2017 between airlines "Belavia" and Flydubai an agreement on mutual recognition of transport documents (an interline agreement) was signed, and also electronic interline was implemented. Interline agreement provides the recognition of traffic d