Passenger check-in begins two hours before and is completed 40 minutes flight departure from the National airport Minsk. The time of departure indicated in the ticket is local.
A passenger should have the following documents at the check- in:
- valid passport or other document providing passenger identity in compliance with the existing legislation;
- valid visa (if required);
- for underage children (up to 18 years old) notarized consent of parents (guardians), if the child travels alone. If the child travels with one of the parents, the written consent of the second parent is not required. If underage children travel with grandmother or grandfather, consent of legal representatives (parents, guardians) is required;
- air ticket (if not an e-ticket is issued) or itinerary receipt (for your convenience).
Passengers shall come to the airport check-in beforehand. The flight departure shall not be delayed because of the passenger’s late arrival and Belavia shall not be responsible for this.
Please, specify the time of check-in start and completion in your airport of departure
We recommend that passengers should arrive at the airport not later than 2 hours before flight departure to have enough time for customs and frontier guard inspection and any other types of inspection if required (sanitary and quarantine inspection, immigration, veterinary and phytosanitary inspection).
Check-in counters of business and economy class services have the appropriate designations: “Business Class”* and “Economy Class”.
Business class passengers have priority during check-in when it takes place at one counter with economy class passengers.
* some airports might have limitations on providing business lounge and check-in counters for business class passengers.