Rules for the carriage of sports equipment applicable to tickets issued from March 1, 2023
In addition to the established baggage allowance, a passenger may carry sports equipment under the conditions specified below:
For each additional set of sports equipment is charged a fee in the amount of 50 EUR for 1 set of sports equipment regardless of the tariff brand.
The weight of 1 set should not exceed 23 kg and the sum of three dimensions - 210 cm (if sports equipment is carried within the free baggage allowance, then the sum of three dimensions should not exceed 158 cm).
If the weight of 1 set of sports equipment is more than 23 kg or the sum of three dimensions are more than 210 cm, an additional fee of 50 EUR is charged for each excess. Maximum weight should not exceed 32 kg.
Transportation of sports equipment requires prior approval from the airline.
*1 set includes:
- Bicycle up to 23кg - Bicycle without motor, children's bicycle
- Golf equipment up to 23кg - 1 golf case, putter, balls, golf shoes
- Ski equipment up to 23кg - 1 pair of skis, 1 pair of ski poles, 1 pair of ski boots
- Water ski equipment up to 23кg - 1 pair of water or slalom water skis
- Archery equipment up to 23кg - 1 set of arrows and bow in a protective container
- Snowboard equipment up to 23кg - 1 snowboard, 1 pair of boots
- Hockey equipment up to 23кg - 1 hockey bag, putter, 1 pair of skates, 1 set of protective linings for the body, 1 helmet
- Equipment for tennis, squash and badminton up to 23кg - 2 rackets and a set of balls in the package for tennis, squash and badminton
- Fencing equipment up to 23кg - 1 bag with a helmet, uniform and weapon for fencing
- Inline skates/sport skates up to 23кg - 1 pair of roller/sport skates, 1 set of protective equipment (knee pads, elbow pads, etc.), 1 helmet
- Skateboard up to 23kg - 1 board, 1 set of protective equipment (knee pads, elbow pads, etc.), 1 helmet