In case of differences in language versions of the website, consider the Russian version to be legally dominant.
An award ticket can be issued in two ways:
- Online via belavia.by. For issuing an award a member has to log in on belavia.by by using his personal ID and a password. A member has to choose in the form of search of tickets the option "Redeem points". Please be aware that in some cases the program member should pay airport and other taxes, duties and fees (by card on the website).
- In the Belavia ticket offices and in the Belavia representative offices abroad. For issuing awards a member has to visit one of the Belavia ticket offices (including the offices abroad) and fill in an application form for award ticket issuing. A passenger should present a passport and a Belavia Leader card. For award seats booking a member can send an application to “Belavia Leader” by e-mail not later than 5 days before departure date.
Please pay attention:
- Belavia reserves the right to limit seats in the class specially assigned for award tickets.
- The award ticket can not be issued for code-share flights operated by other airlines.
- Points for award tickets are not added, flight segments are not considered at qualification to one of the elite tiers.
In order to execute an award ticket in an economy class for one-way travel at flight, points of departure, destination and landing of which are located in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, one shall have 3,000 points.
Points necessary to issue an award from/to Minsk, one way.
||Upgrade from Economy to Business
|Kaliningrad (incl. Brest, Grodno and Gomel as origin/destination), Kiev, Lviv, Moscow, Palanga, St.Petersburg, Vilnius, Warsaw
|Helsinki, Kharkiv, Odessa, Riga, Stockholm
|Amsterdam, Belgrade, Berlin, Budapest, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hannover, Larnaca, Milan, Nice, Paris, Prague, Rome
|Almaty, Ashgabat, Astana, Baku, Barcelona, Batumi, Istanbul since 01.09.2016, Karaganda, Kostanay, Krasnodar, London, Manchester, Pavlodar, Sochi, Tbilisi, Tehran, Tel-Aviv
Points necessary to issue an award not from/to Minsk, one way
- The same conditions for return flights