- 23 September 2020 Dear passengers, We are resuming flights on the Minsk-Moscow-Minsk route from September 30. In accordance with the restrictions set by Aviation Authorities of the Russian Federation, the flights will be performed once a week (on Wednesdays) to the Domodedovo airport.
- 18 September 2020 From September 20 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines starts to perform the additional regular flights on the route Minsk – Yerevan – Minsk.
- 07 September 2020 Dear passengers, pay your attention that at present all the passengers flying to the Republic of Belarus are to fill in the “Self-declaration of a passenger about health status in connection with COVID-19 for the purposes of health service”.
- 28 August 2020 Dear passengers, Pay attention that during the period from August 28 to September 28, 2020 restrictions on entry Ukraine are imposed for foreigners and stateless persons.
- 25 September 2020 Dear passengers, Taking into consideration the suspension of international air traffic in a number of countries caused by the situation with Coronavirus, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines prolongs the suspension of flight on the following routes
- 11 September 2020 Dear passengers, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines actively monitors the situation connected with COVID-19 and resumes the work as far as possible.
- 03 August 2020 In connection with the demand of the Uzbek authorities, all passengers arriving in Tashkent on a Belavia flight are sent to a 10-day quarantine at their own expense
- 24 July 2020 Dear passengers, we get a lot of questions about the possibility to change the travel date and itinerary in case of flight cancellation and we understand your concern for the absence of clarity in the situation of spread of the pandemic.
- 22 July 2020 Since August 1, 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines changes the terms of purchasing of extra baggage on scheduled airlines flights. At present the cost depends on the time and methods of acquiring a service.
- 14 July 2020 Dear passengers, We realize that most of you had to postpone the trip and stay at home viewing the spread of the infection COVID-19. Under the current circumstances most participants of the program will not have the possibility to prove and save their level, that is why we change some rules in the loyalty program “Belavia-Leader”.