- 15 July 2019 On July 15, 2019 Belavia carried out the first regular flight on the route Minsk-Munich-Minsk
- 19 June 2019 Belavia flight attendants will change into a special uniform in order to meet guests and participants in II European Games who will travel to Minsk on the flights from London, Paris and Rome on June 19. The project was implemented exclusively with the support of domestic manufacturers: the uniform design was developed by the Mark Formelle team, one of the most recognized Belarusian clothing brands, and Lida Shoe factory provided fashionable shoes for flight attendants, the design was created on the basis of the popular collection of sports shoes with two stripes on the sides.
- 30 May 2019 On May 30, 2019 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines carried out the first regular flight on the route Minsk-Tallinn-Minsk. “The opening of the flight to Tallinn is an important event not only for Belavia and our frequent flyers, but also for the country as a whole. Estonia, like Belarus, has long been associated in Europe with high technology and, certainly, technical progress. In this regard, the launch of direct flights will have a favorable impact on business tourism. The start of flights is planned in advance of the II European Games in Minsk, which allows the Estonian sports delegation and fans to get to the capital of Belarus more quickly and comfortably”, said Anatoly Gusarov, Director General of Belavia-Belarusian Airlines.
- 13 May 2019 On July 15, 2019, Belavia will start the first flight along the route Minsk-Munich-Minsk Flights to Munich will be regular, 4 times a week, w/departure from Minsk at 12.30 on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays, and arrival to Munich International Airport named after Franz Josef Strauss at 13.35. A return flight from Munich is planned to depart at 14.15, and arrive to National Airport Minsk at 17.15. Local time is stated for all airports.
- 22 April 2019 Today, on the 22nd of April, Sheremetyevo International Airport has met the first flight Belavia-Belarusian Airlines. The Airlines has resumed regular flights along the route Minsk – Moscow (Sheremetyevo) – Minsk.
- 20 April 2019 Embraer-195 aircraft took off from the manufacturing plant (São José dos Campos, Brazil) and landed at Minsk National Airport on April 20, 2019 in a new Belavia livery, and the second new Embraer-175 aircraft landed in Minsk on April 21, 2019.
- 29 March 2019 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines has changed to the summer schedule since March 31, 2019.
- 28 March 2019 Destinations: Chisinau, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Yerevan.
- 22 March 2019 Regular air communication will be carried out on a daily basis 2 times a day: in the mornings and evenings. A morning flight is planned to be carried out with departure from Minsk at 8:30 and arrival at Sheremetyevo Airport at 9.50, and an evening flight is planned to be carried out with departure from Minsk National Airport at 18.10 and arrival in Moscow at 19.30.
- 14 March 2019 Cost: 10 EUR + taxes and charges when purchasing one-way flight tickets, 20 EUR + taxes and charges when purchasing round-trip flight tickets. Destinations: Moscow (Domodedovo, Zhukovsky), Nizhny Novgorod, Larnaca, Sochi.