- 15 August 2018 Cost: return tickets are EUR50 +taxes and charges. So are you in the mood for a new trip at the attractive price?
- 01 August 2018 On December 17, 2018 JSC Belavia-Belarusian Airlines starts operating the new regular flight on the route Minsk-Voronezh-Minsk. The flights on this route will be carried out on the regular basis 4 times a week with departure from Minsk at 11.05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and arrival at Voronezh International Airport the next day at 12.30 a.m. Return flight from Voronezh is planned with departure at 05.35 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays with arrival at Minsk National Airport at 07.05. The time is local for all airports.
- 17 July 2018 On July 17, 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and American leasing company Air Lease Corporation (ALC) announced the four modern Boeing 737 MAX aircraft order on leasing terms at Farnborough which is one of the largest airshows in the world. The delivery of new aircraft from the aircraft plant in Seattle to Minsk is planned for 2019-2020. Under the agreement the first aircraft will land in Minsk in May next year. This will be the second direct delivery of entirely new aircraft from the Boeing Company. For example, Belavia – Belarusian Airlines acquired the title to 3 Boeing Next Generation 737-800 in 2016.
- 30 June 2018 On June 29, 2018 Embraer-195 aircraft from the aircraft plant (São José dos Campos, Brazil) has landed at National Airport Minsk in new Belavia livery. The aircraft arrived within the framework of the agreement signed between Belavia – Belarusian Airlines and Brazilian aerospace conglomerate Embraer at the 52nd Paris Air Show on June 20, 2017. In accordance with this agreement, Embraer-175 arrived in Minsk in April, and Embraer-195 – in May.
- 26 June 2018 Have you already visited Minsk as a transit point? If not, you have such an opportunity! We have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers. Cost: 50% from minimum round trip transit fare + taxes and charges.
- 11 June 2018 We have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers.
- 28 April 2018 On April 28, 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines carried out the first flight on the Minsk-Rostov-on-Don-Minsk route. Flights to Rostov-on-Don will be carried out on a regular basis 4 times a week with departure from Minsk at 11:30 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and arriving at Rostov-on-Don International Airport the next day at 01:45 a.m. It is planned to carry out the return flight from Rostov-on-Don with departure at 3:15 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays with arrival at Minsk National Airport at 5:35 a.m. The time for all airports is local.
- 26 April 2018 The flights will be carried out on a regular basis 4 times a week with departure from Minsk at 11.50 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays and arrival at Kazan International Airport the next day at 2.10 a.m. Return flight from the capital of Tatarstan is planned with departure at 3:40 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with arrival at Minsk National Airport at 6:00 a.m. The time for all airports is local.
- 02 May 2018 Through this codeshare partnership, Turkish Airlines and Belavia will reciprocally add their flight codes on Istanbul – Minsk v.v. flights operated by both parties.
- 19 April 2018 On April 19, 2018, Embraer-175 from the aircraft plant (São José dos Campos, Brazil) landed at National Airport Minsk in new Belavia livery.