- 21 July 2021 In July 2021, Belavia and Moscow Domodedovo Airport celebrate the 20th anniversary of collaboration. Today in honor of this occasion the check-in counters for the Moscow-Minsk flight were decorated with balloons, and passengers were given sweet gifts.
- 20 July 2021 On August 4, Belavia Belarusian Airlines will perform its first regular flight on the Minsk-Kutaisi-Minsk route. Kutaisi will become the third Georgian city in the route network of Belavia. The flights will be performed on 3d and 7th days with departure from Minsk at 09:35 and with arrival at Kutaisi International Airport at 13:35. The return flights to Minsk National Airport are planned to perform at 14:25 with the arrival in the capital of Belarus at 16:30. The time for all airports is local.
- 16 July 2021 On July 16, 2021, the civil aviation of the Republic of Belarus suffered an unbearable loss – after a long illness at the age of 72 the first Director General of Belavia – Belarusian Airlines, Anatoly Nikolayevich Gusarov, passed away.
- 21 July 2021 In connection with the Decision of the Ministry of Health of Israel to include the Republic of Belarus in the list of the countries with the maximum risk – the so-called red list from July 12, 2021 (Uzbekistan, Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, RSA, India, Mexica and Russia), Belavia Belarusian Airlines reduces the number of fights performed to Israel – the flights will be performed on the following days: July 14, July 18, July 21, July 23 and July 25.
- 12 July 2021 The confirmation of the PCR test result for COVID-19 using the application “Travelling without COVID-19” is a must when entering Russian cities.
- 29 June 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines draws the attention of passengers that from July 2, 2021, the flights on Minsk-Dubai route will be performed at the terminal under No 1 of Dubai International Airport. Previously, the airline performed flights at the terminal No 3.
- 28 June 2021 Passengers of Belavia can travel on charter flights with their pets
- 28 June 2021 We, representatives of the workplace community of Belavia – Belarusian Airlines — the largest national airline of the Republic of Belarus — appeal to the international community with this open letter to draw attention to the devastating consequences for hundreds of thousands of people around the globe resulting from the unilateral coercive measures applied to our airline by the European Union countries and Ukraine.
- 18 June 2021 In June 2021, in accordance with the plan of the airline fleet modernization the aircraft was taken out of operation.
- 07 June 2021 On account of the resolution of the Chief Public Health Officer of the Russian Federation No 12 dated April 9, 2021, the citizens of the member countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Kyrgyz Republic) must install a mobile application “Travelling without COVID-19” for crossing the Russian border.