- 10 October 2018 Travel time will be about an hour and a half. The one-way flight tickets will cost from €83, the round-trip flight tickets – from €153.
- 25 September 2018 Those lucky people who have already been to Larnaca will appreciate the fact that we will continue to perform two flights a day on Saturdays till the end of the summer timetable, i.e. till October 27, 2018. We remind you that we have flights to Larnaca on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- 11 September 2018 The new version of the website is distinguished by the updated booking system as well as by the introduction of special fares available only when purchasing air tickets on the website of the airline belavia.by.
- 21 August 2018
- 20 August 2018 Have you already visited Minsk as a transit point? If not, you have such an opportunity! We have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers. Cost: 50% from minimum round trip transit fare + taxes and charges.
- 15 August 2018 Cost: return tickets are EUR50 +taxes and charges. So are you in the mood for a new trip at the attractive price?
- 01 August 2018 On December 17, 2018 JSC Belavia-Belarusian Airlines starts operating the new regular flight on the route Minsk-Voronezh-Minsk. The flights on this route will be carried out on the regular basis 4 times a week with departure from Minsk at 11.05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and arrival at Voronezh International Airport the next day at 12.30 a.m. Return flight from Voronezh is planned with departure at 05.35 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays with arrival at Minsk National Airport at 07.05. The time is local for all airports.
- 17 July 2018 On July 17, 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and American leasing company Air Lease Corporation (ALC) announced the four modern Boeing 737 MAX aircraft order on leasing terms at Farnborough which is one of the largest airshows in the world. The delivery of new aircraft from the aircraft plant in Seattle to Minsk is planned for 2019-2020. Under the agreement the first aircraft will land in Minsk in May next year. This will be the second direct delivery of entirely new aircraft from the Boeing Company. For example, Belavia – Belarusian Airlines acquired the title to 3 Boeing Next Generation 737-800 in 2016.
- 30 June 2018 On June 29, 2018 Embraer-195 aircraft from the aircraft plant (São José dos Campos, Brazil) has landed at National Airport Minsk in new Belavia livery. The aircraft arrived within the framework of the agreement signed between Belavia – Belarusian Airlines and Brazilian aerospace conglomerate Embraer at the 52nd Paris Air Show on June 20, 2017. In accordance with this agreement, Embraer-175 arrived in Minsk in April, and Embraer-195 – in May.
- 26 June 2018 Have you already visited Minsk as a transit point? If not, you have such an opportunity! We have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers. Cost: 50% from minimum round trip transit fare + taxes and charges.