- 01 July 2020 Dear passengers, Taking into consideration the suspension of international air traffic in a number of countries caused by the situation with Coronavirus, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines prolongs the suspension of flight on the following routes
- 01 July 2020 Dear passengers, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines actively monitors the situation connected with COVID-19 and resumes the work as far as possible.
- 20 May 2020 Dear passengers, pay attention that the ticket offices of the Airlines at the address Lenina str, 18, Minsk will be closed from May 21, 2020 to June 21, 2020.
- 20 May 2020 Specialists of the Airlines do everything possible to help you in a prompt manner. At present the support service is overloaded and primarily brings services to those who is flying in the nearest 72 hours. We hope for your understanding and ask to postpone the appeal if it is not urgent.
- 08 May 2020 Belavia - Belarusian Airline informs you about additional measures to protect you and to prevent the possibility of COVID-19 infection at the airport and on board aircraft during the flight.
- 08 May 2020 From today till 01.07.2020 flights on the route Milan-Minsk will be carried out from Terminal 2 until further notice
- 04 May 2020 Before departure you should check the rules of stay on board of foreign airlines, in case of non-compliance it you may be denied transportation
- 25 April 2020 Belavia - Belarusian Airlines opens a regular flight Minsk-Vienna-Minsk on April 25, 2020.
- 22 April 2020 On 25 April 2020, an evacuation flight Goa-Minsk will be organized for citizens of the Republic of Belarus and foreign citizens.
- 15 April 2020 In order to meet the passengers demand for flights between the Republic of Belarus and Italy for work and personal reasons, Belavia will operate flights