- 17 November 2020
- 20 October 2020 In accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 591 on October 22, 2020, 00:00 the following rules of entry and transit/ transfer in/ through the Republic of Belarus are applied.
- 06 October 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines joined an Industry Charter for COVID-19 developed by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- 02 October 2020 Dear passengers, The ticket office of the Airlines at the address Lenina str, 18, Minsk will be closed from October 2, 2020 to October 16, 2020.
- 23 September 2020 Dear passengers, We are resuming flights on the Minsk-Moscow-Minsk route from September 30. In accordance with the restrictions set by Aviation Authorities of the Russian Federation, the flights will be performed once a week (on Wednesdays) to the Domodedovo airport.
- 18 September 2020 From September 20 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines starts to perform the additional regular flights on the route Minsk – Yerevan – Minsk.
- 07 September 2020 Dear passengers, pay your attention that at present all the passengers flying to the Republic of Belarus are to fill in the “Self-declaration of a passenger about health status in connection with COVID-19 for the purposes of health service”.
- 28 August 2020 Dear passengers, Pay attention that during the period from August 28 to September 28, 2020 restrictions on entry Ukraine are imposed for foreigners and stateless persons.
- 23 November 2020 Dear passengers, Taking into consideration the suspension of international air traffic in a number of countries caused by the situation with Coronavirus, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines prolongs the suspension of flight on the following routes
- 04 November 2020 Dear passengers, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines actively monitors the situation connected with COVID-19 and resumes the work as far as possible.