- 17 October 2019 From October 16 to 17, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines was holding a sale on the website www.belavia.by. For the first time, all regular destinations without exception were included in the promotion. The cost of tickets for all Belavia regular flights was 20 euros + taxes and charges for a round-trip flight, and 15 euros + taxes and charges for a one-way flight. More than 60 thousand seats were sold in 24 hours, and the most popular destinations were Moscow, Tbilisi and Kaliningrad. The cheapest round-trip ticket was a ticket to Moscow (Zhukovsky Airport) - 28.56 euros.
- 16 October 2019 On October 16th from 08.30 to 08.30 on October 17th Belavia Belarusian Airlines carries out a sale at www.belavia.by. The cost of tickets for all regular Belavia flights will be 20 Euros + taxes and charges for the round-trip flight and 15 Euros + taxes and charges for one-way tickets. The travel period is from November 1t to December 10th, 2019 and from January 15 th to February 29 th, 2020.
- 07 October 2019 We invite you to take part in the contest: • 1. Sign up for the website markformelle.by or log in if you are already the Mark Formelle client. • 2. Send your “My unforgettable trip” photo in the “Creativity Contest” section in your personal account. • 3. A participant has the right to send only one photo. • 4. Photos previously sent by other persons, as well as photos previously published on the Internet as part of another contest, are not allowed to participate in the contest. • 5. Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens who permanently reside in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and have a residence permit in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, and who have reached 18 years of age may participate in the contest. Contest period: from October 7, 2019 to December 30, 2019.
- 03 October 2019
- 13 September 2019 On September 16, Drop-off system, self-service bag drop by a passenger, starts to be operational in test mode. The service is available only for direct flights (not available for transit passengers).
- 21 August 2019 August 21, 2019 - On the eve of the largest interactive entertainment festival in Europe “Wargaming Fest: Tanker’s Day” Wargaming in cooperation with Belavia shot a short film on how and why the new Tankolet was created.
- 15 July 2019 On July 15, 2019 Belavia carried out the first regular flight on the route Minsk-Munich-Minsk
- 19 June 2019 Belavia flight attendants will change into a special uniform in order to meet guests and participants in II European Games who will travel to Minsk on the flights from London, Paris and Rome on June 19. The project was implemented exclusively with the support of domestic manufacturers: the uniform design was developed by the Mark Formelle team, one of the most recognized Belarusian clothing brands, and Lida Shoe factory provided fashionable shoes for flight attendants, the design was created on the basis of the popular collection of sports shoes with two stripes on the sides.
- 30 May 2019 On May 30, 2019 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines carried out the first regular flight on the route Minsk-Tallinn-Minsk. “The opening of the flight to Tallinn is an important event not only for Belavia and our frequent flyers, but also for the country as a whole. Estonia, like Belarus, has long been associated in Europe with high technology and, certainly, technical progress. In this regard, the launch of direct flights will have a favorable impact on business tourism. The start of flights is planned in advance of the II European Games in Minsk, which allows the Estonian sports delegation and fans to get to the capital of Belarus more quickly and comfortably”, said Anatoly Gusarov, Director General of Belavia-Belarusian Airlines.
- 13 May 2019 On July 15, 2019, Belavia will start the first flight along the route Minsk-Munich-Minsk Flights to Munich will be regular, 4 times a week, w/departure from Minsk at 12.30 on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays, and arrival to Munich International Airport named after Franz Josef Strauss at 13.35. A return flight from Munich is planned to depart at 14.15, and arrive to National Airport Minsk at 17.15. Local time is stated for all airports.