- 25 October 2022 The flights will be operated twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 07 October 2022 Belavia Airline resumes regular flights to Turkmenistan. Flights will be operated to Turkmenbashi city on Tuesdays.
- 16 September 2022 This became possible due to the permission received from Russian Aviation to fly in southern directions through the territory of the Russian Federation. However, the flight reduction will not affect all the flights yet.
- 09 September 2022 Belavia has obtained authorization from the Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsiya) to fly south via Volgograd and Astrakhan (previously the route was through Kazakhstan).
- 12 August 2022 On August 12, 1997 Belavia became a member of the International Air Transport Association IATA. The company became a member of a prestigious association, one of the first in the CIS countries. And since then, for 25 years, the company constantly confirms high international standards in the sphere of provision of services to passengers and ensuring flight safety.
- 10 August 2022 Since August 9, Belavia has added new flights to Kaliningrad – on Tuesdays and Thursdays Departure from Minsk – at 12.25, arrival – at 14.05. Departure from Kaliningrad – at 14.55, arrival – at 18.35.
- 28 July 2022 The most modern aircraft of Belavia, Boeing 737-8, was named after the first general director Anatoly Nikolaevich Gusarov who headed the airline for 25 years. The decision to name the aircraft after Anatoly Gusarov was initiated by working collective of the airline and supported by the Aviation Department of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus.
- 15 July 2022 On July 15, Belavia resumes regular flights on the route Minsk-Moscow (Vnukovo) – Minsk. On this occasion, the airline has prepared small gifts for passengers of the first Minsk – Moscow flight: a bright photo zone with desserts and drinks was placed in the check-in area, and during the check-in the passengers received branded shoppers with diaries in addition to the boarding passes.
- 27 June 2022 From July 15, Belavia Airline resumes regular flights to Vnukovo International Airport.
- 15 June 2022 At present payments in Belarusian and Russian rubles by “MIR” cards are available on the website of Belavia.