- 13 September 2021 The active members of the «Belavia Leader» program gold and silver level for the extension membership level for the year 2022 need to have at the balance in the program at least 3 flight segments in 2021
- 10 September 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines is increasing the number of flights to cities of the Russian Federation.
- 08 September 2021 On October 7, Belavia Belarusian Airlines will start performing regular flights from Minsk to Ras-al-Khaimah (United Arab Emirates).
- 02 September 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines and Sber Bank presented updated co-branding program
- 10 August 2021 In accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No 401 dated July 14, 2021 “On amendments to the Resolutions of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No 208 dated April 08, 2021 and No 624 dated October 30, 2021”, the passengers who have completed the full vaccination series against COVID-19 infection and who have the document confirming its passage, are exempted from the necessity to be on self-isolation and to provide PSR test for entry into the country.
- 04 August 2021 On August 4, Belavia Belarusian Airlines performed its first regular flight to Kutaisi.
- 29 July 2021 From August 7, Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights on Minsk – Sochi-Minsk route. The flights from Minsk will be performed on the 1st, fourth and sixth days of a week.
- 30 July 2021 Since August 1, Belavia has been increasing the number of flights on the Minsk-Moscow-Minsk route. The number of flights will increase from 10 to 20 times a week.
- 21 July 2021 In July 2021, Belavia and Moscow Domodedovo Airport celebrate the 20th anniversary of collaboration. Today in honor of this occasion the check-in counters for the Moscow-Minsk flight were decorated with balloons, and passengers were given sweet gifts.
- 20 July 2021 On August 4, Belavia Belarusian Airlines will perform its first regular flight on the Minsk-Kutaisi-Minsk route. Kutaisi will become the third Georgian city in the route network of Belavia. The flights will be performed on 3d and 7th days with departure from Minsk at 09:35 and with arrival at Kutaisi International Airport at 13:35. The return flights to Minsk National Airport are planned to perform at 14:25 with the arrival in the capital of Belarus at 16:30. The time for all airports is local.