The Minsk National Airport terminal includes 6 gates: 1-2 are mainly used for the Customs Union destinations flights and 13 gates (loading gates): 1-9 gates are for international flights, 10-13 are used for handling of flights to the cities of the Russian Federation.
Please note that the gates may vary, relevant information can be found on the departure/arrival information board directly at Minsk National Airport or on the airport website.
If the passenger is traveling business class, he can, after passing the general procedure of check-in, go to the business lounge absolutely free. There will be offered snacks and drinks that are already included in the ticket price. Business lounges of Minsk National Airport are situated on the 4th floor of the departure area in the international and union sectors.
There is the opportunity of passengers and seers-off/welcomers stay in the Minsk National Airport VIP-lounge. Services of VIP-lounge are paid separately. Additional information about prices and services.
Passengers and seers-off can take advantage of the VIP-lounge at Minsk National Airport, regardless of class of service and the flight type. Lounge is equipped with comfortable individual recreation areas, bar, toilet facilities, telephone and fax, the Internet.
In the VIP-lounge of Minsk National Airport, passengers with tickets for a flight on departure day are served, while the seers-off and welcomers - on an identity document presentation. The service is based on a written request (for cash payment application is filed one day in advance, with a cashless payment - 3 days in advance).
The full list of services in the VIP-lounge:
- individual check-in of a passenger and his/her baggage;
- informing visitors about departure/arrival time of aircraft;
- meeting of passengers at airstairs of aircraft or in lounge; individual transport provision with accompaniment to lounge or on board;
- provision of comfortable waiting area;
- organization of sanitary, customs and border control;
- provision of security screening by Aviation Security service officer;
- baggage delivery to lounge/ to vehicle (available on request);
- control of baggage pieces, issuance and loading of baggage on aircraft;
- taxi (available on request);
- baggage packaging (on-request with separate charge);
- provision of the latest press, magazines, catalogs etc.
- submitting of access cards to the Internet through wi-fi technology (free of charge);
- meal provision according menu (an order is taken not later than 2 (two) hours before food delivery to a passenger);
- provision of telephone and fax;
- assistance to a passenger in getting of health insurance;
- provision of necessary information (on-request);
- those passengers who paid for CIP-lounge services have an opportunity to use Conference room.
Passengers with children
There is room for mothers with children, which is located on the 4th floor of sector 1-2 for the convenience of passengers, who are traveling with children and awaiting departure at Minsk National Airport. There is a double room with air conditioning and shared kitchen equipped with appliances, shower and toilets available.
To take advantage of the room for mothers with children, passengers need to carry a passport and ticket. The room for mothers with children can be used by passengers with children under the age of 7.
There is a baby change room at the 3rd floor of the terminal (sector 1-2, next to the play complex). You can use the room to change, feed a baby or simply spend some time with your baby in a calm atmosphere. The room has all necessary amenities for your comfort such as a baby changing unit, seating, hot and cold water, first aid kit, toys.
While waiting for the flight, children can spend the time at the playgrounds in the terminal building and at the landside.
Passengers and visitors of Minsk National Airport can make use of the restaurant and cafe services, that are located in the airport terminal.
Renovated "Lainer" restaurant welcomes its visitors. "Lainer" is a restaurant where you can taste the Belarusian national cuisine cooked by professional chefs. You can also choose from the menu a delicious dessert from the wide range of confectionery products.
The restaurant's interior meets its subject, and a pleasant atmosphere and tasty food makes your stay in the place comfortable and relaxed.
Location: 3rd Floor, Departure Area, sector 5-6.
Bar “Polyot” has convenient location – in front of security point “B”. Delicious menu and free wifi will make your waiting time quiet and comfortable.
Bars of Catering service
Passengers, waiting for their flight at the departure area, can visit bars of Catering service. There customers can choose from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and tea, sandwiches, hot snacks, confectionery products of own production and Belarusian producers. Passengers can purchase souvenirs and other related goods.
On the territory of the airport complex there are bank branches, a medical center, a post office, a pharmacy, a left-baggage office and other infrastructure facilities. More information about the other services you can have at Minsk National Airport, can be found here.
Minsk National Airport has a Wi-Fi network called «AirportMinsk». Free Internet access is provided for one device for 3 hours a day. The coverage area of this network covers almost the entire territory of the air terminal complex of the national Airport. Besides, there is a free wireless network «MSQcatering» operating on the territory of business lounges and a VIP-lounge.