The Minsk National Airport terminal includes 6 gates: 1-2 are mainly used for the Customs Union destinations flights, 3-6 - for the departure of passengers to other states.
Please note that the gates may vary, relevant information can be found on the departure/arrival information board directly at Minsk National Airport.
There are catering zones, recreation areas, WC at each gate. In zones 3-6 of departure passengers have the opportunity to visit the duty free shops.
If the passenger is traveling business class, he can, after passing the general procedure of check-in, go to the business lounge absolutely free. There will be offered snacks and drinks that are already included in the ticket price.
There is the opportunity of passengers and seers-off/welcomers stay in the Minsk National Airport VIP-lounge. Services of VIP-lounge are paid separately. More information about prices and services can be found here
Passengers and seers-off can take advantage of the VIP-lounge at Minsk National Airport, regardless of class of service and the flight type. Lounge is equipped with comfortable individual recreation areas, bar, toilet facilities, telephone and fax, the Internet.
In the VIP-lounge of Minsk National Airport, passengers with tickets for a flight on departure day are served, while the seers-off and welcomers - on an identity document presentation. The service is based on a written request (for cash payment application is filed one day in advance, with a cashless payment - 3 days in advance).
Full list of services in the VIP-lounge:
- Private check-in of passengers and baggage;
- Visitors informing about the time of departure/arrival of the aircraft;
- Meeting passengers at the stairway of the aircraft/in the hall and the provision of individual transport with an escort - for conveyance to the room/aircraft;
- Provision of waiting room with a high level of comfort;
- Passing of health, customs and border control organization;
- Providing service security inspection;
- Baggage delivery to the hall or to the vehicle on request of the passenger;
- Control of the amount of baggage, clearance and loading baggage into the aircraft;
- Taxi order (on passenger request);
- Packing of baggage (optional, for a fee);
- The provision of fresh media, magazines, catalogs, etc.;
- Provision of meals according to the menu, order is received not later than one hour before serving the dish to VIP-passenger;
- Provision of telephone and facsimile on the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
- Assistance in the health insurance completion;
- Provision of necessary information (at passenger’s will).
There is room for mothers with children, which is located on the 4th floor of sector 1-2 for the convenience of passengers, who are traveling with children and awaiting departure at Minsk National Airport. There is a double room with air conditioning and shared kitchen equipped with appliances, shower and toilets available.
To take advantage of the room for mothers with children, passengers need to carry a passport and ticket. The room for mothers with children can be used by passengers with children under the age of 7.
Passengers and visitors of Minsk National Airport can make use of the restaurant and cafe services, that are located in the airport terminal.
Renovated "Lainer" restaurant welcomes its visitors. "Lainer" is a restaurant where you can taste the Belarusian national cuisine cooked by professional chefs. You can also choose from the menu a delicious dessert from the wide range of confectionery products.
The restaurant's interior meets its subject, and a pleasant atmosphere and tasty food makes your stay in the place comfortable and relaxed.
Location: 3rd Floor, Departure Area, sector 5-6.
In "Polet" spotting-bar you enjoy not only the view of the runway, but also the best sorts of Belarusian beer.
National folk motifs of the interior and the menu will make your stay in the bar relaxed and comfortable, while taking off planes outside will complement a pleasant atmosphere.
Location: The second level of the restaurant "Lainer".
Opening hours: 24/7.
The bar "Aero" visitors are offered a choice of sandwiches, snacks, hot and cold drinks, ice cream.
Location: 3rd floor, departure hall, 1st sector.
Opening hours: 24/7.
Cleaning Day - 1st Sunday of the month.
The bar "Swan" range includes a large selection of fresh juices, tea, coffee, soft drinks and ice cream. Snacks in the form of salads and sandwiches, a variety of pastries and desserts will be a wonderful complement to the drinks.
Location: 3rd floor, departure hall, sector 5.
Opening hours: 24/7.
Cleaning Day - 3rd Saturday of the month.
On the territory of the airport also the banks, medical center, chemist, lockers and baggage packing could be found. More
For passengers and guests of Minsk National Airport, who are wishing to take advantage of the Internet, all terminals of the airport complex provide Wi-Fi service.
For getting this service you need to purchase an internet card.
Access is provided with “Beltelecom" Wi-Fi cards, that can be purchased in the cafe, convenience stores, "Belsoyuzpechat" newsstand, "Beltelecom" office on the territory of the terminal building.