Belavia – Belarusian Airlines
Republic of Belarus, 220004, Minsk, Nemiga str, 14А
Belavia reserves the right to modify the current Policy without any notice. The up-to-date version of the Policy can be found at Belavia website https://belavia.by
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
Belavia is processing the personal data in order to:
- provide air transportation and associated services, as well as to inform about the status of the service and any possible changes;
- provide the possibility to use website and self-services;
- provide the possibility to be a member of Belavia Leader frequent flyer program;
- provide marketing information, including info bulletins with Belavia news, promotions and special offers;
- reply to your requests and claims;
- comply with legal requirements.
Belavia is processing your personal data: based on your consent, in order to perform a contract, to comply with legal obligations, to protect legitimate interests.
To accomplish the above mentioned purposes Belavia requires following personal data:
- surname and name (including second and/or middle name), passport data, gender (male/female), age, nationality and other identification data;
- contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), including place of employment data;
- data about your bookings, orders and purchases, including journey details, dates of bookings and flights, class of travel, price, payment details, baggage and other additional services, associated to the flight, boarding passes and special assistance requests and preferences;
- data about frequent flyer program membership, including member number, points, balance, awards and privileges, type and tier of frequent flyer membership, as well as other information referring to holding the membership;
- data about client’s and airline’s cooperation including messages received via email, feedback forms, chatrooms, messengers and social network messages.
- when addressing complaints and proposals, Belavia can collect the information received during such cooperation as well as record phone calls;
- data that is processed when using a website and other digital media, including IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website. Belavia also collects data using cookies and similar technologies during website session. You can also provide additional consent to grant access to certain data stored on your mobile phone (for example, passport photos);
- additional data that you provide to Belavia, including interests and preferences, comments, information obtained from your completed questionnaires and applications;
- other data that is not specified in this Policy. To process such personal data, the airline may request your additional consent.
Belavia transfers your personal data to partner airlines, airports and other service providers, agents and sub-suppliers for performing tasks and providing services to you on behalf of Belavia, as well as to government authorities in accordance with the law.
Belavia will store your personal data until the processing goals are reached, taking into account the terms established by law.
Sources and methods of receiving personal data:
- Belavia website and other electronic services, including booking, ticketing and additional services, check-in for flights, frequent flyer program registration;
- cooperation with airline's units at sales offices, via website, e-mail, telephone and social networks, messengers, including requests to the airline, claims, subscriptions to letters or notifications, participation in the questionnaires;
- Belavia partners, including sales agents, travel agencies, partner airlines, frequent flyer program partners, meta-search engines, companies that ensure fulfillment of airline's obligations to customers;
- government authorities and law enforcement.
You are entitled to:
- get the confirmation of the fact of Personal Data processing, and in case of confirmation of the fact of processing, - obtain access to your Personal Data;
- eliminate inaccuracies in your Personal Data;
- terminate processing of your Personal Data;
- erase your Personal Data;
- receive the Personal Data provided to us, and to transfer them unimpeded to another personal data operator;
- object to any decision essentially affecting you, taken on the basis of an exceptionally automated processing.
In case you have questions concerning processing of Personal Data please contact Belavia – Belarusian Airlines at the following address: 14A Nemiga street, 220004, Minsk, Republic of Belarus or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A "cookie" is a small text file that a web server sends to your browser when you visit a website. Cookies do not represent a threat to your computer because they are text and not programs that are run.
- You can change the settings of your browser in such a way that you are required to confirm the consent each time before cookies are used, or completely prohibit their storage.
Links to other websites.
- Belavia website may contain links to other websites.
You can contact responsible person for the protection of personal data at: email@example.com.