Online flight change
With our “Online flight change” service you can make necessary amendments to your booking and pay the fare fees, if any, online by credit/debit card.
An invoice for e-ticket change will be sent to your e-mail address and will contain a link to a secured payment site.
An e-ticket can be changed providing :
- the requested documents have been received up to 72 hours before your new flight's departure;
- vacant seats available.
Ticket change is also possible in the airline sales offices.
- After an invoice has been set up, your initial booking is cancelled and a new booking is created. Booking cancellation implies seat removal and impossibility to use the original ticket. If the invoice has not been paid, the initial booking can be restored only for a fee provided vacant seats available.
- The invoice is to be paid not later than the given deadline (field “Pay till”). In case of delay the new flight’s booking will be cancelled. In order to restore it the ‘Application for e-ticket change’ form must be filled in again and a new invoice will be set up provided vacant seats available.
- To secure online credit/debit card payments, please, be prepared to provide a copy of the bank card used for the payment and a copy of the cardholder’s passport /ID at the request of Belavia associate. Should you refuse or find it impossible to provide the documents requested the airline reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- After your payment has been successfully approved please inform our specialists via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +375 17 220-25-55