To be taken on board you should have the following documents:
- valid passport or other document providing passenger identity in compliance with the existing legislation;
- valid visa (if required);
for children under 18 years:
- travels alone - notarized consent of parents (guardians);
- travels with one parent - notarized consent of the second parent is not required;
- travels with grandmother or grandfather - notarized consent of legal representatives (parents, guardians);
- printed ticket (if e-ticket is not issued) or itinerary receipt (for your convenience).
The time on your ticket is local. We recommend arriving at the airport 2 hrs before departure to have plenty of time to go through the control (customs, border and, if needed, sanitary, quarantine, immigration, veterinary and phytosanitary).
For Belavia flights check-in starts 2 hrs and ends 40 min prior to departure.
The airline is not responsible for the passengers who are late for check-in or boarding. The company doesn’t delay departures for waiting such passengers in order to adhere the schedule.
Check-in counters for business class and economy class passengers have following designations: “Business Class” and “Economy Class”.
Frequent flying passengers of elite Belavia Leader levels are serviced on “Business Class” check-in counter. Business class and elite Belavia Leader levels’ passengers have priority during check-in when it takes place at one counter with economy class passengers.
In some airports it could be a restriction in using business lounge for business class and elite Belavia Leader levels’ passengers.
Self check-in is a convenient way to save your time. At the end you’ll receive a boarding pass. You can immediately go through control and proceed to boarding.
This service is available for those having e-ticket and flying with Belavia.
If you have a baggage to be checked-in it should be taken to special DROP-OFF counter (if it is available at the airport) or to the counter where check-in to your flight has begun. You can check-in your baggage not later than check-in finishes (40 min before departure). Pay your special attention that checked and carry-on baggage should meet the rules of transportation.
Belavia provides self check-in service on its official website. Online check-in starts 24 and ends 2 hrs prior to scheduled departure.
To find your itinerary you need:
- read carefully terms and conditions and prove it;
- enter PNR and your Last name (you have additional options to search by your Belavia Leader number (if it has been entered during the booking process), e-ticket number, origin and destination cities, flight number).
Follow the instructions. At the end you’ll receive a mobile boarding pass. For your convenience or if you’ve received Information card (that doesn’t allow to go on board) you can print a regular boarding pass using “Print boarding pass”. Also you can send boarding passes to E-mail.
At the airport
Airports where self check-in to Belavia flights via kiosks is available now: Minsk, Moscow (Domodedovo), St.Petersburgh, Warsaw, Prague, Frankfurt.
Self check-in has several restrictions. If you experience some problems or received Information Card (that means self check-in failure) please, turn to the counter where check-in to your flight has begun.
Kiosk check-in starts 22 hrs and ends 1hr prior to scheduled departure.
Press a button with Belavia logo. After application loads you can choose a language. To search for your itinerary you can:
- scan your passport’s page with a machine-readable line;
- insert and take out from the slot your credit or Belavia Leader card (in case your name is the same as in your passport);
- press the button “Find reservation”. Choose the variant you prefer.
Follow the instructions on every screen.
Choose people from your itinerary to be checked-in; choose a type for every passenger; add your frequent flyer number if needed; check your flights; choose your seats.
To enter passport information you should scan your passport’s page with a machine-readable line or input the info by hand.
At the end you’ll receive a boarding pass for every passenger and/or flight you’ve been checked-in. Receiving Information Card means that check-in failed and you need to proceed to the counter where check-in to your flight has begun.
Business-class passengers and Belavia Leader members with a gold or silver card who passed self or online check-in can obtain information about invitation to a business lounge at a business-class check-in desk at the airport.