- 09 December 2010 The interline agreement between the national airline company “Belavia” and the airline company “Tatarstan” comes into effect on December, 11 of this year.
- 06 December 2010 Starting from December 14, 2010 the “Belavia” airline is going to perform regular flights on a new route Minsk- Ashkhabad-Minsk.
- 30 November 2010 Open sale of air tickets according to 2011 summer flight schedule: Hanover, Astana, Kostanay, Pavlodar.
- 24 November 2010 Since December 8 Belavia increases frequency of flights on the route Minsk – Rome
- 20 October 2010 Now the airline offers an e-ticket opportunity for the benefit of those customers who are going to fly over Minsk – Istanbul – Minsk itinerary.
- 13 October 2010 Since November 2010 we operate flights to Amsterdam 4 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- 27 August 2010 The “BELAVIA” Office in UK has moved to the new location in London at a very prominent place near the Victoria Station – the new address: 5 LOWER GROSVENOR PLACE, LONDON, SW1W 0EJ – just a few minutes’ walk from the Buckingham Palace.
- 12 August 2010 Belavia and Delta signed e-interline agreement, making it possible to draw e- air tickets for the flights of both the companies.
- 04 August 2010 Starting from 15 September 2010 Belavia is opening a new direction in its geography of flights. Batumi is an oldest resort city of Georgia.
- 04 August 2010 As of the 1st of August 2010 (Sunday) the Sheremetyevo international airport is going to cancel special shuttle buses on the route between the terminals of the southern (D, E, F) and northern (B and С) sectors of the airport via the outside bypass road.