- 25 December 2020 Dear passengers, pay your attention, that since December 30 the entry regulations into the Republic of Turkey will be changed. The citizens arriving at the territory of the country of arrival are to show a document confirming the negative PCR test result, issued not earlier than 72 hours before the arrival.
- 24 December 2020 On December 23 the fleet of Belavia-Belarusian Airlines was replenished with a new aircraft Embraer E195-E2. The lease agreement for the supply of three aircraft of this type was signed in February 2020 between Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and the leasing company AerCap Holdings N.V. Two aircraft are expected to arrive early in the new year.
- 18 December 2020 From December 21, 2020, the new entry and transit/ transfer regulations to/ through Belarus are applied under the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No 705 as of December 7, 2020 “On amendments to the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No 208 dated 4 August 2020 and No 624 dated Octobers 30, 2020”.
- 18 December 2020 Dear passengers, pay your attention, that since December 20 the entry regulations into the Republic of Serbia will be changed.
- 11 December 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines resumes the flights on the Minsk-Tallinn-Minsk route from January 1.
- 17 November 2020
- 20 October 2020 In accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 591 on October 22, 2020, 00:00 the following rules of entry and transit/ transfer in/ through the Republic of Belarus are applied.
- 06 October 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines joined an Industry Charter for COVID-19 developed by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- 02 October 2020 Dear passengers, The ticket office of the Airlines at the address Lenina str, 18, Minsk will be closed from October 2, 2020 to October 16, 2020.
- 23 September 2020 Dear passengers, We are resuming flights on the Minsk-Moscow-Minsk route from September 30. In accordance with the restrictions set by Aviation Authorities of the Russian Federation, the flights will be performed once a week (on Wednesdays) to the Domodedovo airport.