- 22 December 2021 In accordance with the Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated December 17, 2021 under No 727 “On amendments of Decrees of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated April 8, 2021 No 208” the self-isolation is cancelled for all categories of citizens arriving from abroad.
- 22 December 2021 On December 21, 2021 on a Belavia flight from Minsk to Tashkent, at the stage of the initial climb the crew discovered that the pressurization system of the aircraft was working improperly.
- 21 December 2021 Belavia is on the top of the rating of the most punctual airlines at Sheremetyevo airport among European carriers with more than 500 passenger flights a year.
- 13 December 2021 All foreign citizens travelling to Kazakhstan can enter the territory of the country upon presentation of a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, issued in the Republic of Belarus.
- 09 December 2021 On December 09, 2021 during the flight of Belavia Belarusian Airline, departed at 5.10 am according to the schedule from Almaty, during the climbing, one of the passengers lost consciousness.
- 03 December 2021 For six months already, Belavia Belarusian Airline has been forced to work in the challenging conditions: more restrictions on flights to a number of countries were added in addition to the flight restrictions relating to the spread of COVID-19. To meet the nearest and dearest and to have a rest, our passengers have to look for alternative ways of traveling to the countries, where the airline is no longer able to operate direct flights.
- 18 November 2021 In accordance with the decision of the competent authorities of Uzbekistan from November 17, 2021 the citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Libya and Syria will not be accepted for flights by Belavia Belarusian Airlines, flying from Tashkent to Minsk.
- 17 November 2021 From October 25 to October 29, the Department for Aviation of the Republic of Belarus carried out an inspection of the airline in order to extend the certificate of an aircraft operator. At the conclusion of the inspection the certificate of an aircraft operator was extended for a maximum period of 2 years.
- 12 November 2021 According to the decision of the competent authorities of Turkey please note that starting from 12th November 2021 the citizens of Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Afghanistan will be denied boarding the flights from Turkey to Belarus.
- 14 November 2021 According to the decision of the competent authorities of UAE please note that starting from 14.11.2021 citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria will not be accepted for boarding on flights from Dubai to Minsk. In this regard, Belavia is strengthening documents verification during check-in for flights from Dubai.