- 26 October 2021 In June 2021, Belavia Belarussian Airlines was audited by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). A thorough check of the data received in the course of the audit and submitted to IATA took for about 4 months, resulting in that it was decided to extend the validity of the IOSA certificate to Belavia till November 2, 2023.
- 11 October 2021 Due to the prolongation of the bans on use of the airspace and inability to operate flights, Belavia is forced to suspend flights till December 14, 2021 to the following cities
- 05 October 2021 the rules of the program Belavia Leader, which provides the writing-off of accumulated points, is temporary suspended
- 13 September 2021 The active members of the «Belavia Leader» program gold and silver level for the extension membership level for the year 2022 need to have at the balance in the program at least 3 flight segments in 2021
- 10 September 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines is increasing the number of flights to cities of the Russian Federation.
- 02 September 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines and Sber Bank presented updated co-branding program
- 10 August 2021 In accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No 401 dated July 14, 2021 “On amendments to the Resolutions of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No 208 dated April 08, 2021 and No 624 dated October 30, 2021”, the passengers who have completed the full vaccination series against COVID-19 infection and who have the document confirming its passage, are exempted from the necessity to be on self-isolation and to provide PSR test for entry into the country.
- 04 August 2021 On August 4, Belavia Belarusian Airlines performed its first regular flight to Kutaisi.
- 29 July 2021 From August 7, Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights on Minsk – Sochi-Minsk route. The flights from Minsk will be performed on the 1st, fourth and sixth days of a week.
- 30 July 2021 Since August 1, Belavia has been increasing the number of flights on the Minsk-Moscow-Minsk route. The number of flights will increase from 10 to 20 times a week.