- 24 December 2019 On December 24, 2019 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines carried its four millionth passenger in a year for the first time in its history. Thus, at the moment, the airline served 20.2% more passengers than within the same period last year.
- 18 November 2019 Since November 18, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines has introduced the new modern fare structure, which will allow passengers to choose the range of services for flight. Within the new concept, the airline increases the limit on еру size of cabin baggage from 8 to 10kg.
- 25 October 2019 As from October 27, 2019, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines will change to the winter schedule. JSC Belavia-Belarusian Airlines is introducing a new flight timetable, which will be in effect from October 27, 2019 to March 28, 2020. The implementation of the winter timetable has been established by the IATA International Air Transport Association and applies to all airlines in the world.
- 17 October 2019 From October 16 to 17, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines was holding a sale on the website www.belavia.by. For the first time, all regular destinations without exception were included in the promotion. The cost of tickets for all Belavia regular flights was 20 euros + taxes and charges for a round-trip flight, and 15 euros + taxes and charges for a one-way flight. More than 60 thousand seats were sold in 24 hours, and the most popular destinations were Moscow, Tbilisi and Kaliningrad. The cheapest round-trip ticket was a ticket to Moscow (Zhukovsky Airport) - 28.56 euros.
- 16 October 2019 On October 16th from 08.30 to 08.30 on October 17th Belavia Belarusian Airlines carries out a sale at www.belavia.by. The cost of tickets for all regular Belavia flights will be 20 Euros + taxes and charges for the round-trip flight and 15 Euros + taxes and charges for one-way tickets. The travel period is from November 1t to December 10th, 2019 and from January 15 th to February 29 th, 2020.
- 07 October 2019 We invite you to take part in the contest: • 1. Sign up for the website markformelle.by or log in if you are already the Mark Formelle client. • 2. Send your “My unforgettable trip” photo in the “Creativity Contest” section in your personal account. • 3. A participant has the right to send only one photo. • 4. Photos previously sent by other persons, as well as photos previously published on the Internet as part of another contest, are not allowed to participate in the contest. • 5. Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens who permanently reside in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and have a residence permit in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, and who have reached 18 years of age may participate in the contest. Contest period: from October 7, 2019 to December 30, 2019.
- 03 October 2019
- 13 September 2019 On September 16, Drop-off system, self-service bag drop by a passenger, starts to be operational in test mode. The service is available only for direct flights (not available for transit passengers).
- 21 August 2019 August 21, 2019 - On the eve of the largest interactive entertainment festival in Europe “Wargaming Fest: Tanker’s Day” Wargaming in cooperation with Belavia shot a short film on how and why the new Tankolet was created.
- 15 July 2019 On July 15, 2019 Belavia carried out the first regular flight on the route Minsk-Munich-Minsk