- 10 August 2012 A Code-share Agreement between Belavia Belarussian Airlines and Airline Company Severstal LLC has come into force since July 10, 2013.
- 26 December 2012 New Belavia route Minsk-Barcelona was inaugurated in Minsk International Airport on December 26, 2012
- 03 December 2012 In November 2012, Belavia transported 78 490 passengers and 156.2 tons of cargo and mail, which is 32.8% and 9.9% more than in November last year respectively.
- 28 November 2012 The bilateral interline agreement between Belavia - Belarusian Airlines and Airline Severstal comes into force from November 28, 2012.
- 21 November 2012 With regard to the situation in Israel, Belavia communicates that the schedule of Minsk-Tel Aviv flights has not been changed.
- 01 November 2012 In October 2012 Belavia transported 94030 passengers
- 01 November 2012 As of November 1, 2012, Belavia launches online check-in for its flights. This simple and convenient service allows passengers to save time at the airport and allows self-assignment of seats in the cabin.
- 27 September 2012 National Airline “Belavia” continues developing cooperation with its partners. Today, on September 27, 2012, it was introduced one-time check-in with such airlines as Air France and Delta Air Lines.
- 15 June 2012 Now you can download the flight logbook On Air form the airline company’s website.
- 04 June 2012 On June 9, National Airline “Belavia” launched a new Minsk-Novosibirsk-Minsk flight, which has become the 39th flight; it has the longest operational endurance and the farthest destination in the airline’s route network.