- 17 December 2013 Belavia Belarusian Airlines has made a decision to start regular flights Minsk-Geneva-Minsk from December 17, 2013.
- 16 August 2013 In August 2013, Belavia Belarusian Airlines transported 239,602 persons; this is 25.7 % more than for August last year. 158.2 tons of cargo and mail were transported, which also exceeds the last-year result for the same month by 24.9 %. Also, in August, the millionth landmark in the number of the passengers transported was overcome. On August 23, 9,571 passengers were transported that represents a record.
- 19 September 2013 Flights to the Ferentz Liszt International Airport (Budapest, Hungary) and the Nikola Tesla International Airport (Belgrade, Serbia) will be performed mainly on aircrafts CRJ-100/200. The flight frequency will be 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 31 May 2013 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and National Airline Company of the United Arab Emirates EtihadAirways signed a bilateral Code-share Agreement on the 30th of May, 2013.
- 25 October 2013 From October 27, 2013, Belavia Belarusian Airlines passes to the winter schedule that will be effective until March 29, 2014.
- 24 July 2013 The National Airline Company “Belavia” increases the number of the flights from Minsk to Tbilisi (the Republic of Georgia) from August 22, 2013.
- 11 June 2013 Belavia cancelled June 12 flight on the route Minsk-Paris-Minsk № В2-865/866 due to air traffic controllers strike in Paris and French aviation authorities request.
- 06 May 2013 On the 28th of April the National Airline Company “Belavia” opened a new flight on the route Minsk-Samara-Minsk, which was among seven existing directions to the Russian Federation.
- 01 May 2013 According to the results of work of the company in April, 2013 the passenger traffic made up to 91,330 people, which was equal to 120.9 % in comparison to the same period of the last year.
- 14 February 2013 Belavia has added Barcelona El Prat and Warsaw Frederic Chopin to the list of airports where check-in online is available for its flights.