- 07 December 2011 Under the terms and conditions of the agreement two new airplanes Embraer-175 from the manufacturing factory will be provided to the National air carrier under the terms and conditions of operating lease for the period of 10 years.
- 14 December 2011 On December 16, 2011 Belavia National Airlines is planning to transport a million passenger.
- 09 December 2011 After long discussions the winning work of the contest “A waking flight. We fly with Belavia” has been chosen. The contest work “My first flight …” by Marta Podosinovik (13 years old) has come out on top.
- 22 September 2011 Belavia Regional Representative Office in Benelux has announced a children's drawing contest "Dream of flying coming true. We are flying with Belavia!” dedicated to the 15-th anniversary of the Belarusian airline.
- 13 September 2011 Starting from July 28, 2011, Belavia own offices for air carriage sales began to accept American Express cards for payment.
- 02 August 2011 The National Air Company Belavia has signed a Partnership Agreement to support 15-year old Belarusian tennis player Elena Golovneva.
- 27 July 2011 Flying to Italy with Belavia? Book your Avis car to get to your final destination easily.
- 26 July 2011 The national air carrier Belavia has signed a unilateral Interline Agreement with the Belgian Railways.
- 22 July 2011 Starting from the 25 of July of the current year the National Airline “Belavia” opens a new air line Gomel-Kaliningrad.
- 20 July 2011 Starting from the 18 of July of 2011 there have taken effect the agreement on mutual recognition of electronic traffic documents (electronic tickets) signed between the National Airline “Belavia” and national air carrier of United Arab Emirates the airline Etihad Airways.