- 14 July 2011 The year 2011 is the year of the twentieth anniversary of the International Art Festival “Slavianskiy Bazar”. In the honor of the anniversary the directors of the Festival ordered to зкщвгсу 100 of special medals “20 years “Slavianskiy Bazar in Vitebsk”.
- 07 July 2011 The National airline “Belavia” and the biggest Finnish air carrier Finnair have made an agreement on joint exploitation of the airway Minsk-Helsinki (agreement of code-sharing).
- 09 June 2011 On the 17th of June the national airline “Belavia” is going to open regular air communication between the capital of Belarus and the city of Simferopol.
- 17 May 2011 Belavia - Belarusian Airlines and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines made an Agreement on joint operation of Minsk-Amsterdam-Minsk route (code share agreement).
- 12 May 2011 The national airline “Belavia” offers its passengers a new attractive fare for the flight from Minsk to Helsinki.
- 28 April 2011 On the 29th of April, 2011 one more aircraft Boeing 737/300, that was acquired by Belavia in the operating leasing, landed in the National airport Minsk. This is the 4-th aircraft of this modification, that increased the air fleet of the air carrier.
- 15 April 2011 Belavia launches route Brest – Kaliningrad from June 10, 2011.
- 24 March 2011 Starting from March 27 of current year BELAVIA aircrafts will depart from the new modern Terminal A.
- 23 March 2011 Starting from March 27 to October 29 the aircraft of National Air Carrier shall fly in accordance with the Summer Flight Schedule.
- 03 March 2011 March 5th 1996 is remarkable for the history of the Belarusian aviation as the foundation day of the Belarusian national airline company “Belavia” .