- 17 December 2015 On December 17, 2015 the air company “Belavia-Belarusian Airlines” is opened a flight on the route Minsk-Kharkov-Minsk. The flight of the air company will be daily with a departure from Minsk at 13.20 and arrival to Kharkov at 13.35 (local time). The length of the flight – 1 hour 15 minutes. The flyback from Kharkov is planned for realization with a departure at 14.25 and a flight to the International airport Minsk at 16.35.
- 14 December 2015 On December 14, 2015 the passenger flow of OJSC “Air company “Belavia-Belarusian Airlines” has reached two million people for the first time in the company history. The two million passenger was determined during the registration of the regular flight № В2 868 Amsterdam-Minsk. It is Olga Gudtsova. The company made a surprise for the milestone passenger: the lady was met with the mexican air of the musical band “Mariachi” by the representatives of the air company and mass media at the airport.
- 04 December 2015 From December 22, 2015 the air company “Belavia-Belarusian Airlines” will open a 4 time per day flight from Minsk to Kiev to the International airport “Kiev” (Zhulyany). Previously there was a two times a day flight to the airport “Borispol” and one time per day flight to the International airport “Kiev” (Zhulyany).
- 02 December 2015 On December 2, 2015 the chamber orchestra of the Belarusian State Philharmonic under the direction of the famous conductor Evgeniy Robertovich Bushakov gave an extemporary concert in the departure lounge of the National airport “Minsk”. The known compositions of Strauss were presented to passengers.
- 12 November 2015 From October 12, 2005 airline “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” increased the number of flights on the route Minsk – Kiev – Minsk. Prior to that, planes of airline “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” on the route Minsk – Kiev – Minsk had been flying twice a day at “Borispol” airport. The new route will be carried to International airport “Kiev” (Zhulyany).
- 11 November 2015 From November 10, 2015 airline “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” changed the norms of sport equipment transportation.
- 04 September 2015 From now on the passengers of “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” can buy plane tickets on the site booking.belavia.by on credit. The credit is arranged via internet online crediting service “Retail Banking Systems”.
- 08 October 2015 Following the results of a regular audit IOSA at the OJSC “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” the International Air Transport Association (IATA) extended the term of the Certificate IOSA until November 2, 2017.
- 17 October 2015 On October 2015 OJSC “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” launched in the test run mode on the web-site the function of passport recognition.
- 25 October 2015 On October 25, 2015 “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” has opened a daily flight on the route Minsk-Odessa-Minsk. Odessa has become the second Ukrainian point in the route network of the Belarusian transport operator. The purpose of the travel of the first passengers was tourism and business meetings. At the National Airport Minsk for the passengers of the flight to Odessa are available comfortable connections to Almaty, Astana, Ashkhabad, Baku, Batumi, Krasnodar, Kaliningrad, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tbilisi and Teheran.