- 25 June 2015 From August 24, 2015 “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” will operate flights on the direction Minsk – Moscow (Domodedovo) – Minsk seven times a day. Operating flights is planned in the daytime on Boeing 737-500 planes with two classes of service.
- 11 July 2015 On July 11, 2015 in Minsk the initiative “Flight for the sake of flight” on the legendary Tu-154 took place. In the unusual flight for the route Minsk-Moscow (Domodedovo) – Minsk participated about 160 spotters and aviation lovers from all over the world: Russia, Europe, Belarus and even Japan.
- 06 August 2015 According to the statistics every month one fifth of the Belavia tickets is bought on the web-site of the airlines, that’s why one of our priorities as a carrier is the development of Internet services of selling plane tickets.
- 24 August 2015 Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has expanded its codeshare partnership with Belavia - Belarusian Airlines, to offer travellers a daily service between Abu Dhabi and Kiev, Ukraine, via Minsk National Airport.
- 13 August 2015 Belavia Leader award tickets for passengers under 2 years old can now be issued in the Belavia ticket offices.
- 24 February 2015 On February 22, 2015 has come into force a multilateral interline agreement between «Belavia – Belarusian Airlines» and a multinational airline company SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
- 23 January 2015 This is the first aircraft of this type in the fleet of the airlines.
- 19 January 2015 “Belavia – Belarusian Airlines” reduces prices for passenger carrying operations for a range of directions. It’s possible to buy tickets for special prices on the official site belavia.by, in booking offices and from airlines agents.
- 15 January 2015 «Belavia – Belarusian Airlines» set the minimum cost of a ticket on the route Minsk-Kostanay at 178 * Euro, a round-trip flight costs from 327* Euro.
- 20 January 2015 Starting from 19 January 2015 you are able to issue Belavia Leader award ticket online.