- 17 December 2018 On December 17, 2018 JSC Belavia-Belarusian Airlines carried out the first regular flight on the Minsk-Voronezh-Minsk route. Flights on this route will be carried out on a regular basis 4 times a week with the departure from Minsk at 23.05 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and arrival at the Voronezh International Airport the next day at 00.30 a.m. It is planned to carry out the return flight from Voronezh with departure at 5:35 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays with arrival at the Minsk National Airport at 7:05 a.m. The time for all airports is local.
- 14 December 2018 We have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers. Cost: 50% from minimum round trip transit fare + taxes and charges.
- 13 December 2018 Today is Thursday and it is time for new destinations at experimental fares that are already at the website. Cost: 10 EUR + taxes and charges when purchasing one-way flight tickets, 20 EUR + taxes and charges when purchasing round-trip flight tickets.
- 07 December 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines opens a new flight to Voronezh on December 17, 2018, and we have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers. Cost: 50% from minimum round trip transit fare + taxes and charges.
- 02 November 2018 Fares will be available only on the airline website www.belavia.by from November 2 and provided that they are purchased at least 45 days before departure. Fares will be displayed in the “promo” column on the website, highlighted in green and marked with the airline logo – a cornflower.
- 30 October 2018 The delegation headed by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova Pavel Filip has arrived among passengers on the flight Chisinau-Minsk to the capital of the Republic of Belarus for participating in the Munich Security Conference in Minsk.
- 19 October 2018 In October 2018 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and AZAL — Azerbaijan Airlines signed the bilateral interline agreement (code-sharing) on the flight Minsk- Baku since October 28, 2018. According to this agreement Belavia-Belarusian Airlines will act as an operating carrier, and AZAL Azerbaijan Airlines will act as marketing partner on the route Minsk-Baku-Minsk. Thus, since October 28, 2018 the flights on this route will be carried out by Belarusian airline under its code В2 and under the code of Azerbaijan airline- J2.
- 10 October 2018 Travel time will be about an hour and a half. The one-way flight tickets will cost from €83, the round-trip flight tickets – from €153.
- 25 September 2018 Those lucky people who have already been to Larnaca will appreciate the fact that we will continue to perform two flights a day on Saturdays till the end of the summer timetable, i.e. till October 27, 2018. We remind you that we have flights to Larnaca on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- 11 September 2018 The new version of the website is distinguished by the updated booking system as well as by the introduction of special fares available only when purchasing air tickets on the website of the airline belavia.by.