Special Fares for transfer passengers travelling to/from Voronezh!
Belavia-Belarusian Airlines opens a new flight to Voronezh on December 17, 2018, and we have prepared attractive fares especially for transfer passengers.
Cost: 50% from minimum round trip transit fare + taxes and charges.
- The offer is valid from December 17, 2018;
- The offer is valid only for transit flights of the airline with the connecting point in the city of Minsk (for instance, Chisinau – Minsk—Voronezh – Minsk – Chisinau);
- The period of travelling: from December 17, 2018 to April 15, 2019;
- The maximum stay period at the destination point will be 1 month (when buying round trip tickets);
- The offer is valid only for round trip flights, the offer does not include one-way tickets;
- Any changes to the departure time and date are not be allowed;
- The ticket has to be used in compliance with the route sequence starting from the first departure airport mentioned in a ticket. When a ticket is not used at one of the sections, seats are cancelled along the whole following route, a passenger will not be accepted for transport on the following route sections. In this case paid sum including taxes and charges is not returned to the passenger.
- The tickets purchased at a special cost including when a special fare is combined with any other fare are non-refundable. In case a passenger refuses to fly, the paid sum is not returned.
- Please note that at unavailability of tickets for the dates selected at the special fare you may use the function Fare Calendar in the Ticket Booking section.
- The sales are held at the website belavia.by, as well as in the Airline offices or agents;
The special offer refers to the following destinations:
From/to Voronezh: Almaty, Amsterdam, Astana, Baku, Barcelona, Batumi, Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Warsaw, Vilnius, Hannover, Yerevan, Kaliningrad, Kiev, Chisinau, Larnaca, London, Lviv, Milan, Odessa, Paris, Prague, Riga, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Istanbul, Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Frankfurt, Kharkiv, Helsinki.