- 30 May 2012 The Interline Agreement between the National Airline Belavia and the Ural Airlines will come into force on May 30, 2012.
- 08 May 2012 Thus, on the route Minsk-Moscow-Minsk our company is ready to offer a flight ration
- 15 May 2012 Over the period of several weeks the employees of the airline were collecting books for inmates of the children's home No. 6. As a result, they have collected over a hundred of various books, from detective stories to encyclopedias.
- 10 April 2012 Yesterday, on April 9, 2012, the Aviation Authorities of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation came to a settlement on the flight operations between the capitals of the union states.
- 02 April 2012 On behalf of the management and all the employees of the National Airline “Belavia”, RUE we express deep condolences in connection with the ATR-72 plane crash near Tyumen and the tragic death of the passengers and crew members.
- 26 March 2012 Flight operations are performed under terms of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Russian Federation “On Air Service and Cooperation in the Field of Air Transport” as of December 12, 1997.
- 08 February 2012 On February 8, 2012 a press-tea was held with Anatoly Gusarov, the General Director of National Airline “Belavia”.At this press event the director of the national air carrier summed up the results of 2011:
- 20 February 2012 In the course of the International tourist sales exhibition «IMTM-2012» in Tel-Aviv based on the Representative office of the National airline «Belavia» in Israel Oleg Kachan, the Minister of sport and tourism of the Republic of Belarus, and Igor Leshchenya, the ambassador of the Republic of Belarus in Israel, have opened an information-tourist center of the Republic of Belarus.
- 17 January 2012 From January 23, 2012, National Airline “Belavia” will increase the frequency of flights on the route Minsk – Astana – Minsk. Now the flights will be carried out three times a week.
- 17 January 2012 The cooperative project of National Airline “Belavia” and TUT.BY Internet portal “Welcome on Board” has been finished.