- 30 March 2021 On April 2, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights on the Minsk-Kaliningrad-Minsk route.
- 28 March 2021 From 30 March 2021 аll passengers entering Germany are obliged to show proof of a negative COVID test before boarding the flight.
- 24 March 2021 In early April, the Belavia fleet will be replenished with a new aircraft Boeing 737-8. In this regard, the aviation team and technical personnel of the airline are trained in the operation and maintenance of this aircraft.
- 22 March 2021 From March 20 Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes performance of regular flights on Minsk-Baku route.
- 16 March 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights on Minsk-Riga-Minsk route. The flights will be performed four times a week
- 16 March 2021 Today Belavia Belarusian Airlines unveiled its own mobile application. Now there is no necessity to visit a site in order to purchase a ticket and to check-in for a flight as all the operations can be performed by choosing the necessary icon on the phone screen.
- 13 March 2021 On March 13, the new Embraer 195-E2 landed at the Minsk National Airport. It became the second aircraft of this type in the fleet of Belavia Airlines.
- 12 March 2021 Today Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslavsky Veniamin, Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus consecrated three aircraft of the Airlines.
- 11 March 2021 From March 28 Belavia increases the frequency of flights on Minsk-Tallinn-Minsk route to 5 flights per week.
- 05 March 2021 On March 5, 2021, Belavia Belarusian Airlines celebrates its 25th anniversary. In honor of this event, we have prepared for you 25 interesting facts about the Airlines.