- 09 August 2023 From August 8 to August 11, it will be possible to buy a reduced-fare ticket on the website of Belavia
- 14 July 2023 Belavia gives a promo code for a 50% discount on the first flights to India and back.
- 07 July 2023 From July 31, Belavia adds the second flight per day to Moscow Vnukovo Airport. Thus, the flights will be operated twice a day.
- 30 June 2023 Dear participants of the Belavia Leader program! We continue switching to a new platform and gradually restore the operation of our program services. Now the participants have the opportunity to issue premium air tickets again — currently at the air ticket sales offices.
- 29 June 2023 On August 11, Belavia Belarusian Arline is planning to operate its first regular flight on the Minsk-Delhi-Minsk route.
- 19 June 2023 Passengers of charter flights flying from Izmir and Bodrum to Minsk can now purchase a certain seat on board. Previously, this opportunity was provided for passengers flying from Antalya and airports of Egypt: Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh.
- 16 June 2023 Please, draw your attention: from June 13, 2023 there are new rules for travelling to Kazakhstan and Armenia for the citizens of the Russian Federation travelling on the basis of a national passport or a birth certificate.
- 09 June 2023 From August 19 to September 17, we will be flying to Turkmenistan on Saturdays as well. Thus, the flights from Minsk will be operated twice a week: on Wednesdays and on Saturdays.
- 30 May 2023 Belavia Leader Loyalty Program begins the transition to a new platform on June 1. In this regard, from June 1 to June 27, the possibility of registering new members and adding unaccounted flights will be suspended, and from June 3, the program members will not be able to use their personal accounts on the website and in the mobile application, including awards.
- 23 May 2023 The first passengers of a new direction in the route network of Belavia Airline departed from Minsk to Murmansk