- 03 August 2020 In connection with the demand of the Uzbek authorities, all passengers arriving in Tashkent on a Belavia flight are sent to a 10-day quarantine at their own expense
- 24 July 2020 Dear passengers, we get a lot of questions about the possibility to change the travel date and itinerary in case of flight cancellation and we understand your concern for the absence of clarity in the situation of spread of the pandemic.
- 22 July 2020 Since August 1, 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines changes the terms of purchasing of extra baggage on scheduled airlines flights. At present the cost depends on the time and methods of acquiring a service.
- 14 July 2020 Dear passengers, We realize that most of you had to postpone the trip and stay at home viewing the spread of the infection COVID-19. Under the current circumstances most participants of the program will not have the possibility to prove and save their level, that is why we change some rules in the loyalty program “Belavia-Leader”.
- 08 July 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines does not accept animals for transportation on charter flights
- 20 May 2020 Dear passengers, pay attention that the ticket offices of the Airlines at the address Lenina str, 18, Minsk will be closed from May 21, 2020 to June 21, 2020.
- 20 May 2020 Specialists of the Airlines do everything possible to help you in a prompt manner. At present the support service is overloaded and primarily brings services to those who is flying in the nearest 72 hours. We hope for your understanding and ask to postpone the appeal if it is not urgent.
- 08 May 2020 Belavia - Belarusian Airline informs you about additional measures to protect you and to prevent the possibility of COVID-19 infection at the airport and on board aircraft during the flight.
- 08 May 2020 From today till 01.07.2020 flights on the route Milan-Minsk will be carried out from Terminal 2 until further notice
- 04 May 2020 Before departure you should check the rules of stay on board of foreign airlines, in case of non-compliance it you may be denied transportation