- 16 March 2020 Due to the suspension of international air traffic in some countries in connection with the coronavirus situation, Belavia suspends flights on the following routes:
- 14 March 2020 Due to the suspension of international air traffic in some countries in connection with the coronavirus situation, Belavia suspends flights on the following routes: • Ukraine (Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkov) – from 17.03.2020 to 31.03.2020; • Cyprus (Larnaca) - from 15.03.2020 to 30.03.2020; • Poland (Warsaw) - from 15.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. Refund or change of departure date for cancelled flights can be made before 31 December 2020.
- 13 March 2020 Dear passengers, Due to the current situation caused by the Coronavirus epidemic and quarantine in a number of countries and, as a result, a large number of cancellations, it will be possible to make refunds or change the departure date for cancelled flights until December 31, 2020.
- 13 March 2020
- 12 March 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines suspends flights on the route Minsk-Rome-Minsk
- 11 March 2020 Minsk-Tel Aviv-Minsk
- 10 March 2020 In view of the decree of the Italian government on entry into/exit from 15 provinces as part of the fight against the coronavirus disease outbreak, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines suspends flights on the route Minsk-Milan-Minsk from March 12, 2020 to April 2, 2020. For tickets confirmed for flights with departure from March 12 to April 02, 2020, a full ticket price can be refunded or a flight date can be postponed until May 31, 2020 without an additional charge within the same class service on the same route or for flights of Belavia-Belarusian Airlines on the route Minsk-Rome-Minsk. Refund or exchange is carried out at the place of ticket payment.
- 27 February 2020 We open a new flight direction to Vienna on March 29, 2020, as of today we introduce a special offer! The cost of a one-way ticket on the route Minsk–Vienna is 69 EUR including taxes and fees, the cost of the round-trip ticket is 146 EUR.
- 20 February 2020 On February 20, 2020 took place the solemn signing of a lease agreement on delivery of three new generation airliners Embraer E195-E2.
- 09 January 2020 Belavia Belarusian Airlines has opened a sale for a new direct flight Minsk-Reus, Spain.