- 30 May 2022 The Israel Aviation Authorities refused Belavia to service aircraft at Ben Gurion airport, in connection with which the airline was forced to cancel previously scheduled flights to Tel-Aviv. Israel announced its decision despite the fact that initially, on May 15, 2022 they gave an official permission for flights and approved the flight program according to the new schedule (with a technical landing in Baku).
- 26 May 2022 Belavia Belarusian Airline received an updated version of a Belavia mobile application. Now the service opens up new opportunities before Android and iOS users: authorization in a personal account and scan of a passport.
- 05 May 2022 On May 5, Belavia received a notification of the Main Air Traffic Planning Center of Kazakhstan about the impossibility to operate flights by Belavia on the Minsk-Almaty-Minsk route until special notice.
- 08 April 2022 Due to the repair of the runway at Dubai International Airport from May 10 to June 21, Belavia Airlines is forced to change the airport of arrival in the UAE.
- 08 April 2022 Taking into account the closure of a part of the airspace of Russia for civil aviation flights, Belavia Belarusian Airline is forced to adjust the flight schedule in the coming days.
- 28 March 2022 From April 15, the flights on the Minsk-Kaliningrad-Minsk route will be operated three times a week: on Wednesdays, on Fridays and on Sundays.
- 22 March 2022 Dear passengers! In the upcoming summer season*, Belavia Belarusian Airline will operate flights from Minsk to Kazan and Ekaterinburg twice a week.
- 09 March 2022 In the context of the closure of terminal D at Sheremetyevo International Airport, the passengers travelling through this terminal will be directed to other terminals.
- 03 March 2022 In connection with the closure of the part of the air space of the Russian Federation for civil aviation, Belavia airline is forced to adjust the routes of many flights, including charter flights.
- 18 February 2022 in 2022 the loyalty program has changed the qualification conditions for an elite level