- 16 July 2021 On July 16, 2021, the civil aviation of the Republic of Belarus suffered an unbearable loss – after a long illness at the age of 72 the first Director General of Belavia – Belarusian Airlines, Anatoly Nikolayevich Gusarov, passed away.
- 21 July 2021 In connection with the Decision of the Ministry of Health of Israel to include the Republic of Belarus in the list of the countries with the maximum risk – the so-called red list from July 12, 2021 (Uzbekistan, Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, RSA, India, Mexica and Russia), Belavia Belarusian Airlines reduces the number of fights performed to Israel. Flights canceled on August 23, 24, 26, 31, September 02, 10, 13, 16.
- 12 July 2021 The confirmation of the PCR test result for COVID-19 using the application “Travelling without COVID-19” is a must when entering Russian cities.
- 29 June 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines draws the attention of passengers that from July 2, 2021, the flights on Minsk-Dubai route will be performed at the terminal under No 1 of Dubai International Airport. Previously, the airline performed flights at the terminal No 3.
- 28 June 2021 Passengers of Belavia can travel on charter flights with their pets
- 28 June 2021 We, representatives of the workplace community of Belavia – Belarusian Airlines — the largest national airline of the Republic of Belarus — appeal to the international community with this open letter to draw attention to the devastating consequences for hundreds of thousands of people around the globe resulting from the unilateral coercive measures applied to our airline by the European Union countries and Ukraine.
- 18 June 2021 In June 2021, in accordance with the plan of the airline fleet modernization the aircraft was taken out of operation.
- 07 June 2021 On account of the resolution of the Chief Public Health Officer of the Russian Federation No 12 dated April 9, 2021, the citizens of the member countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Kyrgyz Republic) must install a mobile application “Travelling without COVID-19” for crossing the Russian border.
- 04 June 2021 Belavia has received permission to fly to Moscow to Sheremetyevo International Airport. From June 10 the airline will fly to Sheremetyevo five times a week - on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 03 June 2021 On June 16, Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights on Minsk- Almaty-Minsk route.