- 28 May 2021 Belavia is forced to cancel flights to Tallinn from 28 May to 28 August 2021.
- 27 May 2021 Due to flight bans from a number of countries, Belavia is forced to cancel flights from 27 May to 30 October 2021
- 26 May 2021 The airline was due to operate a scheduled flight B2869 on the Minsk-Barcelona-Minsk route today.
- 26 May 2021 In connection with the decision of the governments of Finland and the Czech Republic, Belavia is forced to cancel all flights to these countries.
- 26 May 2021 Because of the decision of the Latvian aviation authorities to ban flights with Belarus, we are forced to cancel all flights to / from Riga, scheduled from May 26, 2021 to June 25, 2021.
- 26 May 2021 Due to the cancellation of the permit for flights of Belavia by Sweden, we are forced to cancel all flights to / from Stockholm from May 26, 2021 to October 30, 2021.
- 25 May 2021 Due to the ban of the Ukrainian authorities on Belavia flights, the airline is forced to cancel flights to / from Kiev, Lvov, Odessa and Kharkov from May 26 to August 25, 2021. On May 25, night flights B2 847 to Kiev (departure time 22.40) and B2 833 to Odessa (departure time 23.40) are also canceled.
- 25 May 2021 Due to the decision of the British and French governments, we are forced to cancel flights to London and Paris
- 24 May 2021 Due to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania to suspend Belavia flights to / from Lithuanian airports, we are forced to cancel flights to Vilnius from May 25, 2021 from 03:00 to 02:59 June 26, 2021 (Belarusian time).
- 20 May 2021 In April of this year, the fleet of Belavia was replenished with the first Boeing 737-8 aircraft.