Belavia has establised its relationship with partner airlines as follows:
- Electronic Ticket Interline Agreement
- Codeshare Agreement
- Special Prorate Agreement
Interline Agreement is a commercial arrangement under which one carrier is entitled to sell transportation over the routes of the other and the other carrier agrees to accept transportation documents issued by its partner.
A passenger can enjoy the following benefits:
- A single ticket is issued for the entire itinerary irrespective of the number of carriers involved;
- Passengers can use the most convenient connections on flights of participating airlines;
- Transfer Passengers receive their baggage at final destination without its being checked-in at an intermediate point.
Codeshare Agreement is an arrangement between two airlines on joint operation over a particular route.
Special Prorate Agreement is an Agreement that implies the application of special fares on transfer transportation over services of two participating carriers. This Agreement allows to significantly decrease the total fare.