Belavia offers discounts for loving passengers
On February 14 Belavia tickets can be purchased at a 50% discount.
On February 14 from 9:30 am it will be possible to purchase tickets for all regular destinations on the website belavia.by. The period of travelling is from February 15, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
The ticket price will be 50% of the minimum published fare plus taxes and charges of the airport.
The discounts are available when purchasing tickets for all direct flights both from Minsk and to Minsk excluding the possibility of purchasing only a one-way ticket. According to the rules of a promotional ticket a passenger has the right to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Please note that the route Minsk-Beirut-Minsk does not participate in the promotion.
With promotional tickets Belavia passengers will have an opportunity to visit the most common destinations in Europe and solve business issues in the CIS countries for an affordable price. But please take a close look at promotion conditions:
- Any changes to the departure time and date will not be allowed;
- The ticket has to be used in compliance with the route order of precedence, starting from the first departure airport as referred to in the ticket. At failure to use the ticket in one of the points, the seats will be cancelled along the entire route, and the passenger will not be accepted for travel in all subsequent points of the route. In this case the amount paid including taxes and charges will not be repaid to the passenger;
- The tickets purchased at special prices, including when the promo fare is combined with any other fare, will not be repayable. In case the passenger refuses the flight, the amount paid including taxes and charges will not be repaid;
- The quantity of promotional tickets is limited;
- When citizens of the Republic of Belarus buy a promotional ticket or the payment is carried out with Belarusian bank cards, the operation can be performed only in Belarusian rubles. Please ensure that you select the appropriate currency at the flight selection stage.