Restrictions on entry into Ukraine for foreigners and stateless persons
Pay attention that during the period from August 28 to September 28, 2020 restrictions on entry Ukraine are imposed for foreigners and stateless persons.
The entry into Ukraine is allowed for:
- Spouses, parents or children of the citizen of Ukraine;
- Passengers with transit in Ukraine with documentation confirming their departure abroad within two days;
- Passengers with a residence permit;
- Passengers who do military service in the Ukrainian Armed Forces;
- Persons recognized as refugees, or persons who need additional protection;
- Persons who have work permit for foreigners and stateless persons;
- Workers of a diplomatic representation or consular establishments of foreign states;
- Heads and members of official delegations of foreign states, employees of international organizations;
- Persons arriving in Ukraine by invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Passengers who are drivers or crew of trucks, buses carrying out regular transportations, crew members of aircraft, sea and river transport;
- Instructors of Armed Forces of the states-members of NATO and states – participants of the NATO programme “Partnership for Peace” that participate in activities for training of units of the Armed Forces, or arriving by the invitation of Ministry of Defense;
- Workers of culture arriving by the invitation of cultural establishments;
- Passengers, arriving for participation in official sports events in Ukraine;
- Technical specialists arriving in Ukraine by the invitation of the representatives of the Ukrainian enterprises;
- Persons carrying hematopoietic stem cells for transplantation;
- Persons, arriving at the Ukrainian health care institutions for the medical treatment.
Please, see the updated list on the website of the Ukrainian frontier service (https://dpsu.gov.ua/).
Also, note that for entering the territory of Ukraine, foreigners must have medical insurance, covering treatment from Covid-19.