Temporary Changes in the Belavia Passenger Service
Due to technical works on transition of Belavia to the Russian LEONARDO airline reservation system, we hereby call your attention to the following changes in the airline reservations and ticketing, airport services.
Any airline ticket reservation, purchase, exchange or return or provision of any additional services at the Airline or agent offices, on the website as well as on the Belavia Mobile App will be temporarily unavailable from 8pm September 1, 2023.
If you have any reserved but unpaid transportations, including any order on the website executed in the Payments system or you are planning to travel within the next few days, please make air tickets payment and issuance before 8pm September 1, 2023. Any reservations made but not paid for by such deadline will be cancelled.
Please also note that currently there is no pre-order of any additional services (pre-selection of seats; additional luggage; transportation of sports equipment, musical instruments, weapons; transportation of animals; transportation of unaccompanied children etc.)
Meanwhile, the services paid for will stay valid and will be provided. Please note that Belavia cannot warrant the provision of the service on pre-selection of seats in case a seat is reserved without payment within the tariff brand terms. Upon arrival to the airport, we recommend to have on hand a printed out itinerary receipt and Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) for the service paid.
What else is important to know:
- During the time of the transition, all scheduled flights will be made on schedule, and the check-in of passengers with the purchased flight tickets will be performed at the airports in a routine mode.
- For check-in and pre-flight procedures we recommend to arrive to the airport in advance: at least 2 hours before the flight. You must have on hand a printed out itinerary receipt and Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD).
- Until the technical works are completed, the Belavia Information Office and sales offices will operate on a regular schedule, but will be able to provide support information only.
- The Departure/Arrival board will be still available for viewing on the Airline website.
- The Airline agents will be able to provide services on transportations reservation, exchange, and returns for the Belavia flights until 8pm September 1, 2023.
The Company will inform on the recovery of service processes additionally. Follow our news on the Belavia website and social media.
Please accept our apologies for the temporary inconvenience!
The Belavia team takes all measures to ensure that the transition to the new information systems causes the least discomfort to you.