Taking into consideration the suspension of international air traffic in a number of countries caused by the situation with Coronavirus, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines prolongs the suspension of flight on the following routes:
- Riga until November 14;
- Larnaca until November 14;
- Ashgabat until December 9;
- Tallinn until November 14;
- Budapest until March 27, 2021 (except November 8);
- Almaty until March 27, 2021;
- to all locations of Georgia until October 31;
- to all locations of Russia (except Moscow "Domodedovo"). Due to the lack of authorization from the Russian Federation.
It is possible to make the refund of funds or to change the date of the flight until March 30, 2021.
It is possible to contact box offices, airlines administration offices and support service on this issue at any time until March 30, 2021. There is no necessity to do it right now, all the ticket data is stored in our system so you can contact us after the day of the expected date of flight, saying the number of your ticket. The date of the flight can be changed just once. You have several months to ponder when it is convenient for you to take a flight on this ticket next time.