The locations of train stations and ticket-vending machine
There are two railway stations at Frankfurt Airport.
- From the railway station for long-distance trains at AIRail Terminal, inter-city trains ICE and IC depart to all major cities of Germany. Arrival and departure of trains is performed from platforms 4 – 7
- From the station for suburban trains at Terminal No.1, electric trains S-Bahn (SB) lines S8 or S9 (in direction of ‘Hanau’ or ‘Offenbach’) will take within 15 minutes to the Main Railway Station of Frankfurt (Hauptbahnhof). Departures take place from platforms No.1-3.
You can get a ticket in ticket-vending machines and Reisezentrum (Terminal 1, Arrival Sector А, Level 0).
Both stations are connected with the airport terminal by bus lines and SkyLine (a special train running between the terminals).
In Hannover Airport, at Terminal C, there is S-Bahn (SB) station, from which S5 line will deliver you within 15-20 minutes to the Main Railway Station of the city of Hannover (Hauptbahnhof), from where inter-city trains ICE and IC depart to all major cities of Germany. Trains depart from S5 line of the Airport daily every 30 minutes within the period from 04:35 to 23:35
You can get to Terminal C and further to S-Bahn (SB) station from any Airport Terminal within 5 minutes, just following information signs inside the building of the Airport. Directly on S-Bahn (SB) station, you’ll find several ticket-vending machines, with the help of which you can get your Rail&Fly tickets.
Berlin Airport (Schonefeld)
- From Berlin, regional and long-distance trains depart/arrive to several railway stations of the city. To receive information on the departure/arrival station, you may contact the German Railway office located in the arrival zone near the ‘Information’ counter.
- In the arrival lounge of Schonefeld Airport, there is one ticket-vending machine by railway ticket order number (pick up number). The ticket will specify the railway station for departure/arrival of the train.
- If more detailed information is required, the passenger of the National Airline ‘Belavia’ can get in DB Reisezentrum office located in the building "Bahnhof Flughafen Berlin-Schonefeld" (5 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by bus route No.171, according to its schedule)