Covid-19. Passenger information
Belavia-Belarusian Airlines has been actively monitoring the situation caused by coronavirus, as well as follows WHO recommendations. Passenger safety is a priority for the airline! Stay tuned for the latest changes related to your trip!
Measures to counter coronavirus infection taken by Belavia can be found here.
Important: all the passengers flying to the Republic of Belarus are to fill in the “Self-declaration of a passenger about health status in connection with COVID-19 for the purposes of health service”.
Government entry/exit requirements by country
Dear passengers, to check the flight status it is necessary to open the section “Booking Status”. All the actual (non-cancelled) flights is on sale and are accessible for payment via the site of the Belavia-Belarusian Airlines.
IATA information on restrictions imposed by individual countries is available here.
In case your flight is cancelled you can:
- make ticket refund free of charge;
- change flight dates once on the same route within the same class of service free of charge till 31.12.2021;
- change the route once within one premium zone of the "Belavia Leader" program of charge. A list of destinations and levels of premium zones can be found here. Changing the direction of travel is possible only in cases of cancellation of the flight, if the change in the route complies with the rules of the selected fare.
In cases of an official prohibition on entry / exit / transit to the territory of the country of foreign citizens, as well as in cases of compulsory quarantine, you can:
- change the flight date on the same route once before flight departure until December 31, 2021 without additional charges within the same class of service;
- change the route once within one premium zone of the "Belavia Leader" program before flight departure free of charge. A list of destinations and levels of premium zones can be found here. Changing the direction of travel is possible only in cases of cancellation of the flight, if the change in the route complies with the rules of the selected fare$
- To apply for refund the money. The application for refund must be submitted before the date ot the flight.
Changes to the ticket can be made no later than March 30, 2021. The deadline for changes has been extended for some routes to June 30, 2021.
At the same time, compliance with the conditions is mandatory:
- the passenger is a citizen of the country which citizens are not allowed to enter the destination (country) specified in the ticket;
- the arrival at the destination point under the ticket falls within the validity period of the ban on entry for foreign citizens, except for the cases when such requirements were known at the time of purchase / reissue of the ticket.
Please contact the place of ticket payment in order to make changes or refund a ticket.
Full text ot the rules you can find here.
You should send a completed application for refusal of air travel and refund to the e-mail address email@example.com for refund of an air ticket purchased on belavia.by (an application template is here).
If your flight is NOT canceled and you are not in the passenger category above, changes and refunds are possible in accordance with the rules of the applicable fare. The rules for making changes to a ticket through the Internet can be found here.
Contacts of the airline offices abroad.