- 03 June 2021 Due to the closure of airspace of a number of countries, travel agents, together with Belavia, have organized evacuation flights.
- 02 June 2021
- 01 June 2021 In connection with the bans on flying in the airspace of Ukraine and other neighbouring countries, Belavia is forced to change the routes of performing charter flights bypassing these territories.
- 31 May 2021 On May 31, Belavia launched regular flights to Ufa.
- 28 May 2021 Due to EU and Ukrainian aviation bans and the inability to operate scheduled flights to Larnaca, Belgrade, Budapest and Chisinau, flights are cancelled from 29 May 2021 to 30 June 2021.
- 28 May 2021 Due to the cancellation of permits for flights to a number of countries, the airline suspended flights on some routes. At the same time, flights departing on June 30, 2021 inclusively were canceled.
- 27 May 2021 At present, for obvious reasons, Belavia receives a lot of requests from passengers and journalists. We would like to keep you informed about our latest news and help our services with comments, so we publish the answers to the most popular questions, upcoming to the mailboxes and social networks of the airline.
- 28 May 2021 Belavia is forced to cancel flights to Tallinn from 28 May to 28 August 2021.
- 27 May 2021 Due to flight bans from a number of countries, Belavia is forced to cancel flights from 27 May to 30 October 2021
- 26 May 2021 The airline was due to operate a scheduled flight B2869 on the Minsk-Barcelona-Minsk route today.