- 29 January 2021 From February 3, Belavia increases the frequency of flights on the route Minsk-Tbilisi-Minsk. The flights will be performed three times a week – on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (with departure from Tbilisi the next day).
- 27 January 2021 On January 23, 2021, Decree No 153 came into force. It amends the resolution regarding the introduction of restrictions, permits, and prohibitions in connection with the epidemiological situation. The Decree provides for the release from quarantine in Poland of those persons, who have a negative SARS-CoV-2 test, performed before crossing the border within 48 hours, counting from the moment the test result was received. To release from quarantine, the test is required for all passengers of all age groups including children.
- 25 January 2021 Passengers having their flight from Minsk to Warsaw, including those in transit through Minsk or Warsaw, are recommended to made a PCR or express test for SARS-Cov-2 (antigen or antibody) no earlier than 48 hours before departure from the departure airport. Passengers who provide the test are exempt from self-isolation upon arrival in Poland.
- 22 January 2021 From 23.01.2021 all passengers starting from 13 years old flying to Amsterdam, including transit passengers who continue their journey via Amsterdam, must Have a negative PCR test and make a paid express (rapid) antigen-test
- 15 February 2021 Dear passengers, Taking into consideration the suspension of international air traffic in a number of countries caused by the situation with Coronavirus, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines prolongs the suspension of flight on the following routes
- 08 February 2021 Dear passengers, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines actively monitors the situation connected with COVID-19 and resumes the work as far as possible.