- 18 March 2020 From 18.03.2020 the EU Member States decided to limit all secondary travel for third country nationals, including Belarusians, to 16.04.2020, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 17 March 2020 Due to the suspension of international air traffic in some countries due to the situation with the coronavirus, Belavia suspends flights on the following routes from 18.03 to 30.04.2020:
- 16 March 2020 Due to the suspension of international air traffic in some countries in connection with the coronavirus situation, Belavia suspends flights on the following routes:
- 14 March 2020 Due to the suspension of international air traffic in some countries in connection with the coronavirus situation, Belavia suspends flights on the following routes: • Ukraine (Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkov) – from 17.03.2020 to 31.03.2020; • Cyprus (Larnaca) - from 15.03.2020 to 30.03.2020; • Poland (Warsaw) - from 15.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. Refund or change of departure date for cancelled flights can be made before 31 December 2020.
- 13 March 2020 Dear passengers, Due to the current situation caused by the Coronavirus epidemic and quarantine in a number of countries and, as a result, a large number of cancellations, it will be possible to make refunds or change the departure date for cancelled flights until December 31, 2020.
- 07 September 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines has been actively monitoring the situation caused by coronavirus, as well as follows WHO recommendations. Passenger safety is a priority for the airline! Stay tuned for the latest changes related to your trip!
- 12 March 2020 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines suspends flights on the route Minsk-Rome-Minsk
- 11 March 2020 Minsk-Tel Aviv-Minsk
- 10 March 2020 In view of the decree of the Italian government on entry into/exit from 15 provinces as part of the fight against the coronavirus disease outbreak, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines suspends flights on the route Minsk-Milan-Minsk from March 12, 2020 to April 2, 2020. For tickets confirmed for flights with departure from March 12 to April 02, 2020, a full ticket price can be refunded or a flight date can be postponed until May 31, 2020 without an additional charge within the same class service on the same route or for flights of Belavia-Belarusian Airlines on the route Minsk-Rome-Minsk. Refund or exchange is carried out at the place of ticket payment.
- 27 February 2020 We open a new flight direction to Vienna on March 29, 2020, as of today we introduce a special offer! The cost of a one-way ticket on the route Minsk–Vienna is 69 EUR including taxes and fees, the cost of the round-trip ticket is 146 EUR.