- 05 March 2021 On March 5, 2021, Belavia Belarusian Airlines celebrates its 25th anniversary. In honor of this event, we have prepared for you 25 interesting facts about the Airlines.
- 02 March 2021 From March 30, Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes performance of regular flights on Minsk-Batumi-Minsk route.
- 19 February 2021 Today Belavia Belarusian Airlines starts performing regular flights on the Minsk-Dubai-Minsk route. At present, it is possible to fly to Dubai twice a week.
- 04 February 2021 Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes regular flights on Minsk – Sankt-Petersburg – Minsk and Minsk –Rostov-on-Don – Minsk routes. Also there is an increase in the number of flights on Minsk – Moscow (DME) – Minsk route.
- 02 February 2021 Igor Nikolaevich Cherginets was appointed as the General Director of Belavia Belarusian Airlines. Previously, he held the position of Deputy General Director for Marketing and Foreign Economic Affairs. He replaced Anatoly Nikolaevich Gusarov in this post.
- 01 February 2021 From February 19, Belavia Belarusian Airlines starts performing regular direct flights on the route Minsk-Dubai-Minsk.
- 01 February 2021 In connection with the cessation of regular flights to some destinations, Belavia is making changes to the rules for reissuing of air tickets
- 29 January 2021 From February 3, Belavia increases the frequency of flights on the route Minsk-Tbilisi-Minsk. The flights will be performed three times a week – on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (with departure from Tbilisi the next day).
- 27 January 2021 On January 23, 2021, Decree No 153 came into force. It amends the resolution regarding the introduction of restrictions, permits, and prohibitions in connection with the epidemiological situation. The Decree provides for the release from quarantine in Poland of those persons, who have a negative SARS-CoV-2 test, performed before crossing the border within 48 hours, counting from the moment the test result was received. To release from quarantine, the test is required for all passengers of all age groups including children.
- 25 January 2021 Passengers having their flight from Minsk to Warsaw, including those in transit through Minsk or Warsaw, are recommended to made a PCR or express test for SARS-Cov-2 (antigen or antibody) no earlier than 48 hours before departure from the departure airport. Passengers who provide the test are exempt from self-isolation upon arrival in Poland.