- 07 May 2021
- 03 May 2021 From May 8, 2021 the ticket sales office of Belavia airline at the address Minsk, Lenina street, 18 will stop working.
- 29 April 2021 From May 2 the flights on Minsk-Budapest-Minsk route are resumed.
- 27 April 2021 In May, Belavia Belarusian Airlines will expand its flight map. Two more new cities in Russian direction – Samara and Ekaterinburg will be added to the route network of the Belarusian air carrier.
- 16 April 2021 From April 24, the flights on Minsk-Moscow-Minsk route to the airport “Zhukovsky” are resumed. The flights are once a week (on Saturdays).
- 08 April 2021 On April 8, the fleet of Belavia-Belarusian Airlines was replenished with the first Boeing 737-8 aircraft.
- 05 April 2021 From April 11, Belavia Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights to Nizhniy Novgorod and from April 13 – to Kazan.
- 30 March 2021 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines extends the deadline for requests for reissue of air tickets due to the COVID-19 pandemic up to June 30, 2021.
- 30 March 2021 On April 2, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines resumes the regular flights on the Minsk-Kaliningrad-Minsk route.
- 28 March 2021 From 30 March 2021 аll passengers entering Germany are obliged to show proof of a negative COVID test before boarding the flight.