Main /News /Belavia news
- 28 August 2017 On August 27, 2017 Belavia Airlines carried the two millionth passenger. Thus, at the moment the airline served 24% more passengers than within the same period last year. For the first time, Belavia celebrated the two millionth passenger on December 14, 2
- 25 August 2017 On August 24, 2017 Belavia Airlines carried out an autumn sale for flights from October 15 to December 15, 2017. The campaign was carried out on the airline’s website www.belavia.by
- 23 August 2017 Autumn is a time of new discoveries! Discover new countries and invite your friends to Belarus at special prices for tickets - 30 Euro + taxes and fees OW!
- 26 July 2017 July 26, 2017. This week, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and Emirates implemented a number of bilateral commercial agreements. At the moment, interline, electronic interline and special prorate agreements have been signed between the carriers.
- 20 June 2017 Paris, France, June 20, 2017 – Embraer and Belavia, Belarusian Airlines, the national carrier of Belarus, have announced today, at the 52nd Paris International Air Show, a firm order for two current generation E-Jets: one E175 and one E195 - both for deli
- 22 May 2017 Belavia Airlines and Alfa-Bank announce the launch of a joint campaign “Grab it!” for Belavia Leader Members holding Alfa-Bank cards with the Alfa-Belavia service activated. The Members will be able to buy tickets a few days prior to the flight departure
- 19 May 2017 This is not an unfounded statement: onboard magazine Belavia OnAir became the winner of the ХІII National contest of print media “Golden Letter” in the nomination “The best materials for leisure”.
- 15 May 2017 Minsk National Airport and Belavia Airlines inform that from 00.00 on May 15, 2017 the technology of passenger services for those passengers who arrive from the Republic of Belarus to the Russian Federation is changing. All flights to Russian cities from
- 27 April 2017 On April 27, 2017 JSC Belavia Airlines performed the first regular flight on the route Minsk - Brussels (Charleroi) - Minsk. The capacity of the first flight on the new route with a flight from Minsk was 91 passengers and 105 passengers - on the route Ch
26 April 2017
Belavia and Minsk National Airport entered the top of the most punctual airlines and airports of the worldThe OAG intelligence company from the UK has named the most punctual airlines and airports in the world for the period from October 2016 to March 2017. JSC Belavia Airlines and RUE Minsk National Airport ranked 8th with 4 and 5 stars respectively. Accord