Main /News /Belavia news
- 02 November 2017
- 27 October 2017 JSC Belavia-Belarusian Airlines introduces a new schedule for the aircrafts flights within the IATA “Winter 2017/2018” season from October 29, 2017 to March 24, 2018. In the winter season the number of flights from Minsk to Warsaw will be increased. The
- 20 October 2017 On October 19, 2017 Belavia-Belarusian Airlines summed up the results of the designers contest for the development of the flight and cabin crew uniform concept. The Airline jointly with the Web portal TUT.BY announced this contest in March, 2017 as one of
- 24 October 2017 due to Christmas and New Year holidays the flights Minsk-Beirut-Minsk will be operated as follows: 22.12.2017 instead of 25.12.2017, 02.01.2018 instead of 01.01.2018.
- 28 September 2017 The American Airline Association APEX has given to Belavia’s service the highest rating, which is Five stars among the Large Regional Airlines.
- 28 August 2017 On August 27, 2017 Belavia Airlines carried the two millionth passenger. Thus, at the moment the airline served 24% more passengers than within the same period last year. For the first time, Belavia celebrated the two millionth passenger on December 14, 2
- 25 August 2017 On August 24, 2017 Belavia Airlines carried out an autumn sale for flights from October 15 to December 15, 2017. The campaign was carried out on the airline’s website www.belavia.by
- 23 August 2017 Autumn is a time of new discoveries! Discover new countries and invite your friends to Belarus at special prices for tickets - 30 Euro + taxes and fees OW!
- 26 July 2017 July 26, 2017. This week, Belavia-Belarusian Airlines and Emirates implemented a number of bilateral commercial agreements. At the moment, interline, electronic interline and special prorate agreements have been signed between the carriers.
- 20 June 2017 Paris, France, June 20, 2017 – Embraer and Belavia, Belarusian Airlines, the national carrier of Belarus, have announced today, at the 52nd Paris International Air Show, a firm order for two current generation E-Jets: one E175 and one E195 - both for deli